Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
For any Family going to Turkey for the first time, then these Apartments are where I would recommend them to stay. Everything is close at hand and therefore, the little ones won't moan about the walk to and from this location.
can any one tell me the phone number for julia or duran who own the babadan apartments, this is my 3rd time visting the apartments and my boyfriends 5th time. we are coming with 6 friends in june and want to arrange our rooms with julia or duran as we did this last time we stayed
and i have lost the number!!!

also is simon still working at the apartments!!!

Hi Lauren, these apartments have their own website which is where I got the phone number from !! This is 00 90 252 455 4099
thanks for the number, did not know the babadan has its own website, can anyone tell me what it is, thanks? :)
Hi again lauren, What I did was to type in Babadan Apartments Icmeler Turkey and it took me straight to it.
:D ... We stayed at the Babadan Appt for 14 nights from 18th May - 1st June. This was our first time to Turkey and we weren't dissapointed with our choice of accomadation - it was lovely. We had an Attic room which was bigger and more private than lower appts.( even the stairs weren't that bad ! ). We were round the side over looking pool 2 which had a lovely view. There were plenty of sunbeds so there wasn't a problem using them no matter what time of day it was.

The location of these appt. is brilliant as they are just off the main road so noise is not a problem.....but are close enough to everything that you don't have to walk far.

The room was nice and tidy with the usual S/C items. In the bathroom was a hairdryer and the kitchen even had mugs ! ( instead of silly little cups ). The cleaners were very good changing the towels and beding every 2/3 days.

Air conditioning and safe boxes are available. They also have a shop which is very reasonable.

The staff are very friendly - special mention to the young girl on reception who always had a smile and was very helpfull, no matter what the problem was.

Everywhere was kept very clean and tidy and if you needed anything it was seen to very quickly.

There wasn't much in the way of entertainment ( which we quite liked ) - you are close enough to all the bars etc for this.

We met some great people (...Hello 'little Tom' and 'Robbie'...) and had some VERY hot weather which was great... :sun

Icmeler itself was a lovely place, it is a pity that it's beach is a 'bit' like gravel !...We did a few trips which were well organised and great fun. We ate in too many places to mention but I can honestly say we never had a bad meal anywhere. I will just mention POP in at Oscars which does a wicked breakfast...The Greenhouse ( which is new ) which does lovely kebabs for lunch ( and it was nice to hear a south London accent from the man on the door !!) and finally Romance...who were just brilliant...The waiters show was a laugh and the food / service second to none....A great bunch of people who did a wicked Banana and chocolate cake for sons birthday... ( The look on his face when they were singing and letting off flares was hilarious ).

The Appts also did a free taxi service to Mario where you can eat some great pizzas while enjoying a fantastic view over the sea.

I'm glad we've been to Icmeler and The Babadan Appts are a great choice for a place to stay.The only thing I didn't like about this holiday was the hassle you got. I understand why you get it and it is done in a friendly manner most of the time but it did get annoying and if I'm honest has made us think twice about going again..I'm not saying we didn't have a good holiday or wont ever go again...just that we didn't come home wishing we were still there !!......

BB

:ghug
Whey Hey

I am going back to the Babadan Apts in October. Got a great deal for the October school week. Was there last summer and really enjoyed it and can't wait.
Anybody who has been lately is the Welcome Inn across the street from the Romance still there.
Also please give me the new restuarants. Someone mentioned the Greenhouse I think - where is that?
Cheers
Carol
The Wellcome Inn has changed hands or is now called by another name.

Gene
The Wellcome Inn has changed hands or is now called by another name.

Gene
Do you know where the guys who had the Welcome Inn are now.

Cheers
Has anybody stopped at these ?
any comments as a suitable family place to stay ?
cheers
I refer you to your post on Icmeler for Families whereby by I wholeheartedly recommended these Apartments for you and your little gang. Yes, we have stayed here and if you read through the Babadan Apartments Discussion you will come to the conclusion that it is right for you and yours. I doubt you will find one bad comment. The rooms are kept in immaculate condition. The Beach is no more than fifteen minutes walk.

If you should decide to go, then I can recommend the following Restaurants:- Wellcome Inn, Wayside, Moonlight, House of the Rising Sun, Lighthouse, Captain Bullshit, Stonehouse Cafe, Waterfall and 3 Bells. As for jewellers, I recommend DAL Jewellers. Walk towards Icmeler Centre on Babadan side of the road, at the end on the corner, next to Mini Market is DAL.
Is it the same people who were in the Welcome Inn last year and is it still there as I thought someone said they were moving.
Hi :D
Can anyone tell me if in the one bedroomed apartments, the sofa bed that is in the lounge is two single sofa beds or one double?

Many thanks to anyone who replies.
the welcome inn is now called gunays in memory of the previous owner gunay who was drowned in a fishing accident last winter.
most of the guys who worked there were in icmeler this year at various bars. cengiz was in the ece apartments in old village, and teddy was in marychia bar behind the marti hotel on front.
:sun

For information here is a web site for the Babadan.

http://www.babadanturkey.com/
For those of you who like to organise your own Bookings, you can do so with these Apartments by contacting Julia and Duran on http://www.babadanturkey.com By the way, Julia is English and so there is no communication barriers.
can anyone tell me where on the map the babadan apartments are please
Hi, If you scroll down to Jan 3rd, there is a 7 page Discussion on this subject. I assume you've been to Icmeler before ?? If you know the main road which comes down from the weekly market, you go past Tansas Supermarket, past Three Bells Restaurant, a little further on the right there are some shops set back on a raised paving area with Dal Jewellers on the corner. Turn right here and Babadan Apartments are no more than 100 yards up this road on the right.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.