Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:D Hello

Has any one stayed at the Green Nature Hotel in Marmaris lately?

Any info on food, entertaiment, etc etc at this hotel would be gratefull

Thanks Marion x
Never stayed but the hotel is in Siteler. about 5 mins from main road. It is near the pineta hotels.
:D Thanks

Yes i know its near the Pineta Hotel as we have stayed Pineta before and while there looked around Green Nature.

Last year i know it has been updated it was nice before getting updated for what we saw off it.

Just that we are booked up here for a week and can not find any reviews at all.

Some one must of stayed here recently.

Its Ultra All Inclusive according to agent

Just wanted to know other peoples views on it :lol:

Not that it will put us off if there's poor feedback has we enjoy Turkey whatever hotel we stay in good or bad one's and we have had a few off both :D
I've had a look at some previous posts trying to figure out where in Marmaris this is, but still can't manage it - having one of those blonde days!

Wondered if anyone can tell me where the Green Nature Hotel/Apparts (AI accmodation) is in Marmaris as some friends are going soon & are Turkey virgins so want to give them some idea of where in Marmaris it is.
:D Hi

Its near the Khann Apartments also the Pineta Deluxe Hotel

If you go along the main road towards Icmeler you come to the Emre Beach Hotel if you walk up away from the beach up a side road itsright at the top off the road any one will direct you

Hope this helps
I presume this is a fair walk from the marina? Is it past the roundabout going out of town towards Icmeler?
Yes its a fair walk if you get dolmus from Marina ask to be put of at Emre Beach Hotel

Then cross the road from the hotel there is a sign saying Pineta Hotel and Green Nature just walk stright up that road to the top takes roughly 5 minutes you will pass the Diana Hotel then the Khann Apartments and the Pineta Deluxe hotel opposite the Pineta Deluxe is the Green Nature Hotel the entrance from the Pineta Deluxe and the Green Nature face each other.

The Green Nature is a fantastic hotel it was getting extended last year when we stayed in it.

We looked around it in July and its all finished big water slides in it for kids extra swimming pool brand new restaraunt. :lol:

Hope this helps also the Green Nature is ultra A/I not a lot off people tell you this even when we went last year we did not know till our first night and the bar does not close. :D
OMG think my friend who is taying there will be happy to hear that!

Thanks for the info, you'd have thought after holidaying in Marmaris since 1992 that I'd know where it was! Obviously all the Efes gets to me & I walk around with my eyes closed.
Told u Celine is Marmaris pro :lol: Frightened flyer i'm same as you. stay in a certain area and don't know what's around you :lol: I've stayed at Pineta twice (one of those times was for 2 weeks!!) had no idea Green nature was so close :oops:
There is the Club Pineta and Pineta Deluxe the Deluxe is opposite the Green Nature but the Club Pineta is just in next street from them both

The Club Pineta is just behind the Khaan Apartments just a 2 minute walk away from Green Nature :lol:

And the Gran Pasa Hotel 5 star A/I is between all off theses and we are booked in this hotel next year, for a week :D

Hi Moira we get about dont we just :shock:
Hi All,

Just wanted to say that it's great that there is such a wealth of indepth knowledge about Marmaris available via this forum. We've been to Marmaris about 7 times now (most recent in July 07), and I feel I know the resort quite well, BUT with it being such a large, spread out resort, including Armutalan at the back, it's difficult to know exactly where ALL the various accommodations are located, although some of the larger places and more well known ones are easily identifable.

It's good to know that there is always help at hand via HT.

Ray.P
Has any one stayed at this hotel?Just wondered if any one can tell me what the rooms are like.I have just costed a resort family room at £2000 for 2 adults and a 14 year old,dont know if this is a good price or not,but it does not tell me if the room has a separate bedroom.
Thanks
Thanks ever so much!I think the price i have been quoted seems very good value.Has any one ever booked last minute for Turkey?will i get a better price or is it best to book it now?
I've just asked for it to be added our reviews- so keep an eye on it. Hopefully it won't be long before it gets it's first review :)
We have just came back from Green Nature Resort its really good also stayed there last Oct its been extented now and is brilliant
The room we had there was a double bed and a single but there is other rooms that have 2 separate bedrooms and are huge. Any info needed just ask :tongue
Food and Drink are really good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.