Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
THANKS
63 Posts
i know these apartments well, goldtrail are not the only company that use them first choice and thomson do. The apartments themselves are really nice friendly staff, who are always helpfull, good spacious and clean. very popular with families. The pool is great and large by turkish standards
hope this helps did you want anything more specific information or just general.
Thanks, that's put my mind at rest. I did book with First Choice after i'd read reviews on accomodation. Do you know if theres any nightlife near by for the teenagers.
Hi
There are a lot of great bars near by and a couple of kareoke ones. its only a 20 minute walk to the beach front were their is disco bars etc and you can get a dolmus to bar street for 1ytl
they will find plenty of things to do.
Thanks again,

Just got the long wait til we go now.
depends on age of youre teenagers im takin two 14yr girls with me this year,and 2 nineteen olds the older girls will be ok quite sensible ,,but the other 2 im afraid are tied to my waist ,, to risky for my liking ,,been there seen it as they say just use youre head and youll be ok with youre choice,,
They'll both be 17 yr old girls, but luckily very sensible. Ill be keeping a close eye on them both.
nice place near club anatasia and club excellsior friendly staff like most turkish people are. small pool bar open allnight . dolomus bus stops right outside .
Hi

I've booked to stay at the Green Park Apartments in Marmaris in August. Has anyone stayed there? If anyone has, what was it like? Where are the apartments situated in relation to the main town? Would you go again? Also, what do you think of Marmaris? (sorry for all of the questions!)

Look forward to hearing from you. :lol:
hi Victoria,
I asked the same question last month. Got lots of positive feed back about the Green Park apartments. 8 of us are also going in Aug.
You can find the apartments on holidays uncovered and the replies i got are on page 3 of this site.
Thanks again everyone. :P
Which tour operator uses these apartments and I will add them to our review site?
first choice and thomson
Thanks very much for the info. :lol:

When in August are you going?
We fly on the 22nd. can't wait as its our first time there. 8)
We go at the beginning of August - first timers too! 8)
nice apartments near anfi theatre lovely part marmaris 15 minute walk 2 beach but dolmus bus stops outide hotel enjoy im sure u will
Hi we stayed there last year, last min holiday with first choice, I priced it up for this year but it was nearly twice as much :cry: We really enjoyed our holiday at Green Park, the staff were very friendly and the rooms were large and clean.

chazy x
You will love the green park, the staff are lovely and very helpfull. its a lovely apartment in a nice location.
:D Hi we have just been offered a brill deal on a holiday for May 2006 in Marmaris Green Park Apartments has any one stayed here what are there like how far away from the beach are there etc any help would be gratfull asap thanks Marion :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.