Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
?
63 Posts
:D Hi sorry its £460 for family of 3 Hotel flights transfers included for a week :D Day time flights from Teessside
Not bad at all
have you tried http://www.holidaysexposed.co.uk or there might be some reviews on there worth a look I will surf around and see if I can find any thing

Found these on holidays uncovered and there were more too has a good write up
Edit sorry for copyright reasons your posts have had to be removed as they are the property of the website they are posted on Briar

:oops: Sorry
Located in Armutalan area of Marmaris. It is a 15 min walk to the centre or the beach, but the dolmus runs past the end of the road all the day time...
lyon
Stayed at the Green Park Apts last August for a week :D lovely place, the rooms are a good size and kept really clean, the staff were very nice and helpful, we had a great holiday :D

chazy :D
Hi - sorry no info either but I'm going to be staying there to in August. I must admit the pictures in the First Choice brochure look a lot better that what you can see on the Green Parks website. Although I have read some good reports about the apartments (and also a few bad ones - one was regarding stealing from rooms) Look forward to hearing how you got on. Hope you have a great time. :lol:
Hi chazy

Glad you had a great time at the Green Park - I'm going there in August (1st time in Turkey) and really looking forward to it. Can I ask you a couple of question? The pictures in the First Choice brochure make the apartments look absolutely beautiful, but the pictures on the Green Parks own website look disappointing to say the least. Can you let me know what you think. Also can you let me know if the rooms have a safe in them and also how much it is for air conditioning as I think we're going to need it!

Apologies for all the questions!

Many thanks :lol:
Hi, Has anyone been to the Green Park in Marmaris this year?
We were wondering how much air con and safes were?

What do they supply in the rooms, ie irons or is there a laundry room.

Is there anything that you would recommend we take for the apt that you had to go and buy?

Thanks
I have just found this site and thought I would post my thoughts on Marmaris. I enjoyed every single bit of my holiday, lovely weather nice people. I went to Turkey this year back in june and it was great. Has anyone else been to stay in Green Park Apartments? If so what did they think of it? :D
Check out this link somebody just back from Green Park Apartments.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=51047
sioux :)
I visited the green park apartments 5 years ago on honeymoon and we are now taking our 3 children in sepember, as the apartments were lovely and clean and the staff were very friendly and the place itself was great just far enough from the hustle and bustle. :D
HI everyone just booked a 7 day stay at green park apartments marmaris 4 adults boy 17 girl 17 wee girl aged 4 .. weve never done apartments before first time couldnt knock back the offer we got arrive july....heard theirs a water park to anyone help ...all info would be appreciated TY
Gus Ewing,

You have made an excellent choice. GreenPark is very homely and in an excellent location. The rooms are homely and very welcomming.

The pool at greenpark is extremely well maintained and clean, theres no "water-park" at the complex however there are some in Marmaris which are just a short dolmus/taxi ride away.

Please pop into the Sidewalk Bar & Restraunt which is just outside GreenPark for a meal one evening, its a British Owned bar and we are good friends with the proprietors, Lynn and Charlie :)
Gus hope you have a lovely stay. Find Nico and tell him that you are a member of holiday truths. He knows of the site. His future mother in law (me)will soon give him trouble if you don't enjoy your stay :lol:
Hi

Well I have just read my previous comments on my stay at the Green Park Apts and it is very sad that just one year can make such a big difference :shock: Under the old managment we had a wonderfull holiday but that changed last year, the new managnment are trying to turn it into a 18 -30's hotel, it's a real shame but I would never stay there again after last year. this is a link to the most recent reviews

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/marmaris/green-park-apartments/

Looks like we were not the only people who were upset by the new owners.

take care
chazy
Chazy, the link takes you to good reviews. I do hope it's not changing to 18-30's as we are going in October and i would not be impressed!!
Sorry i was looking at the most recent reviews. I read down further and found your review. Just to let people who have booked this Hotel for this year know the staff have changed again. I think only 2 people who worked there last year are still there.
Hi

I do hope that things have changed, it's such a nice place, the rooms are of good size and the pool and the location are great. It was such a shame that the previous owners sold up, they did a fab job and my family would have booked those apts every time. Honestly, the holiday last year was a nightmare for all the guests, the rep didn't know what to do, she was there every day sorting things out, I felt so sorry for her and like she said the new owners were not from a tourist service background and it showed. It would be great if things got back to how they were, all previous reviews were great but last year it changed. I do hope those who have booked for this year do not encounter the 18 - 30's **** that we did, I hope everyone has a perfect well earned holiday :D

chazy x
Chazy, I was horrified to hear about the 18-30's and when my daughter got home from work she contacted her fiance immediately to check. No way do they want the Hotel to go down that route. He told her he wants families and older people to stay there.He has only started this business this season and hopes to do well.He was aware there were problems last year but is hoping to turn it around.His restaurant is open while others have been closed due to hassling.Hope that's a good sign.
I just got an email from Mahmut Aslan on pricing, so I think Ill actually book Greenpark instead of the Goldtrail Hotel we have booked, the advantage to this is of course being in an Appartment rather than a Hotel and also having thier private transfer which they do for free, means faster travel times.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.