Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi all
we have booked these aparts for end of june and a little bit worried about the comments of them being 18 -30,s anyone got any recent info on these aparts.
many thanks
paty :?
Paty, I can assure you that Greenpark is not 18 to 30's.
I would agree, its not 18-30's.
paty please don't worry, as others have said things have changed and it sounds like things are going to be fine now. It did feel like 18 -30's and even the rep commented that she felt that's what the apt management were aiming at, however it seems this has been nipped in the bud and I think you will be fine. Please post your views when you return I will be looking to see if I would return at some point because I really do like these apartments very much :D

take care
chazy x
many thanks for your replies will post review when we get back

paty
Does anyone know which Travel Companies have booked slots at Green Park this season. I know first choice had it last year but ive been unable to find it on the firstchoice website.

I want to compare package costs with DIY to see how much I can save.
hi phil. we booked with eclipse holidays.
I have just read the first review of these apartments on http://www.realholidayreports.com and the person who wrote it has booked to go back in July.So just to let those going soon not to worry.
I have never stayed in Green park but have just spent 2 weeks in Marmaris and spent most of my nights there as my boyfriend works in the Amore which is the restraunt attatched to the green park.Lots of my friends work in the green park.
The boys are very nice and would do anything to make your holiday.
I havent been in the rooms but 1 of my friends actually live in these apartments and she says they are nice.
The boys provide entertainment with dancing and ballon competitions and Turkish nights.
We had a really good time there.
I hope this helps.
This is not 18-30's, just gotr back on friday, angie you say your boyfriend works in amore who is it i might know him, and al321 sounds like i recognise you from a different forum site is it moira1uk? hope is is or im going to look a right idiot haha. :) going to marmaris in july and stopping atgreenpark iv seen the rooms and they are lovely i cant fault them at all. and the food in amore is lush to!. x x x x speak sooon everyppols x x
Hi Kirkster my boyfriends name is Dida he works behind the bar in the Amore.
Do you know a girl called Natasha that was in Turkey just the other week and went to watch the boys playin football?
yes i know dida hes mint! yeah i know natasha we had a big chat at the football lol, how do you know her? do you have her email
and you you have msn? x xx
Hi we are going diy this year fights are 765.00 for 2 adults and 3 children from newcastle to dalaman for 3 weeks 1-22 sept we have a friend (ozzy) who works in the restauranrt next door (amour)to the green park apartmentsand he is good friends with manager of green park apartments he has managed to get us the apartments for 250.00 for 3 weeks is this good
hi there, im flying fom newcastle also but on 1st oct -14th october my flight cost 170 which is not bad for two weeks, im stopping at greenpark, i think 250 is good for 3 weeks :) x
kirkster who you flying with
we are flying with aegean flights have you heard of them every other airline is over 1000 pounds,ideaaly want east midlands manchester etc but dh siad he would go with cheapest
Im flying with thomson, i never heard the airline you with lol. i checked the fligh last week and its gone up by £20. glad i booked when i did
hi all just back from a nice week in marmaris stayed at green park. we found the rooms a little tired but nice and big enough for us .the trouble was trying to leave apartments for night out a member of the bar staff would be waiting by exit asking why you were not staying there . it was very annoying explaining why you wanted to go out .we did stay for 2 shows that were not very good was over in 10 minutes. pool was nice but a bit deep.if you were left alone to do what you wanted for evening entertainment it could be a nice place.

paty
hi everyone, just joined today, was wondering we off to green park apartments 2 weeks today , has anyone been there? whats it like etc

sheila xx :)
:D We stayed at the Green Park Apartments in June this year - had a great holiday, good pool area and apartments are spacious and clean.

We have booked to go back in July 2008 and are taking our friends this time.

Looking forward to going back - Nico's mother in law - if you see this - hope the wedding goes well!! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.