Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
PEGASUS AIRLINES
52 Posts
Hi there.

Pegasus Airlines meal are you usual standard hot airline catering. They are not Turkish or spicy.

There are no inflight movies or music channels so take a book or your own music.

Pegasus are a long established charter airline flying for the major UK tour operators, service on board very similar to UK airlines etc the entertainment.

Kind Regards
Stewart
long and short of it all what they like? :D do you pay for meals or not?
Hi ... we flew with them last year and they were really good. They are a Turkish crew so don't chat with you the way our airlines do but the service is fine and the meals are free and so are the soft drinks. You have to pay for alcoholic drinks. Aircraft is fine - nothing at all to worry about. :lol:
I flew With them 2 years Back To Budrum this year Im flying with them to Dalaman From Teeside Wondering if there will be inflight entertainment.??
Hi Luk,

No Pegasus still do not have In flight entertainment.

Kind Regards
Stewart
can anyone confirm if pegasus airways have gone bust ? we had a holiday with thomas cook booked for august with pegasus airlines but have had the flights changed and are now going with thomas cook airlines. my wife says she read in the metro news onboard the bus that they had gone bust.
NL32,

They are still operating as far as I know. They're one of Turkey's more established charter airlines so I'd be surprised if an airline such as these went bust. Your flights have probably been changed for operational reasons.

There's a thread deidicated to Pegasus Airlines for more information.

Darren
  • Edited by David 2008-06-05 09:03:35
    Thanks Darren, posts merged with existing topic
Looking at Northern Cyprus for next year - found the hotel (LA Hotel in Lapta) but now need flights. Does anybody know when Pegasus will be releasing their summer timetable - their web site only allows bookings up to March 2009?

Cheers,
Jet
Answering my own question, and just in case anybody else is interested, I have just received an email from Pegasus stating that the summer schedule will be released in January and flights will be available to book online then. Seems a little late to me, but as that is what they say.........

Cheers,
Jet
Anyone flown with these, we booked through Onur Air, and are flying from Humberside. They are a Turkish Airline, usually we fly with Onur Air.

Thanks.
  • Edited by David 2009-01-30 11:30:30
    Merged with existing Pegasus Airlines topic
New Stansted flights for Pegasus Airlines

Pegasus Airlines is going daily with its London Stansted to Istanbul services from April 1 and is launching a direct weekly flight to Bodrum on May 4.

The Istanbul flights, previously five times a week, will continue to depart Stansted at 12.45, arriving in Istanbul at 18.20.

The return leg departs from Istanbul at 10.20, arriving at London Stansted 12.05. Local times apply.

Flights will cost from £39.99 one-way, including taxes and charges.

Bodrum flights will depart on Mondays from Stansted at 13.05, arriving at Bodrum at 19.00, and the return leg will depart Bodrum at 10.05, arriving Stansted at 12.10 STN. Local times apply.

These flights will cost from £65.99 one-way, including taxes and charges.

General manager Sertac Haybat said: "We are scaling up our service from London in response to growing demand from the UK, with load factors and online bookings increasing every month."

Meanwhile, Pegasus Airlines and Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN) have signed an exclusive white label deal for EAN to supply hotel and destination services booking capabilities to the low cost carrier.

With permission from Travelmole
Does anyone know of any agents that you can book Pegasus airlines with.I am trying to book Istanbul to Bodrum,but the system won't accept my card.

Thanks

John
06/06/2009 H9-502 STN-ECN
20/09/2009 H9-501 ECN-STN

Usually fly with CTA to northern cyprus, but cyprus premier are using pegasus. Anyone know this airline?
  • Edited by David 2009-05-12 20:44:58
    Merged with Pegasus Airlines topic
just read all the previous posts. Answered my question :tup
Baggage allowance is 15kgs.I thought this weight could be combined as we only take two cases for 3 of us.
The answer is no.None of the cases should exceed 15kgs as this will incur an extra charge.This is a bit of a bummer really.Other airlines we have used have always allowed weight to be carried over :(
Doe anybody know if there is in flight entertainment now on flights to Turkey
diddlyidi,

As a low cost charter operator, Pegasus don't offer IFE.

Darren
As a low cost charter operator, Pegasus don't offer IFE

Aah well never mind a few glossy magazines and my sudokus should keep me going for a few hours ;)
Flying from Glasgow to Dalaman next week with Pegasus Air. Could anyone give me up to date info. re hand and hold luggage allowances ? The E tickets merely say 20k. with no mention in any of our booking papers re hand luggage. Is the 20k a combination of hand and hold or just the hold luggage. Also does thes airline allow pooled luggage weights, or is it strictly max 20k each. without adding or subtracting, there are one adult and two children going and the youngest, 7yrs old, is'nt really up to lugging a 20k case around Alan

merged into pegasus thread ....wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.