Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

does anyone have an up to date meal menu for long haul flights. We depart for cancun on 11 July.

thanks

jonboy
I'm flying Manchester-Thessalonika tomorrow morning, does anyone know if there will be any in flight entertainment?
Hi, I'm flying from Belfast to Palma on the 29th of June. Could anyone tell me what type of aircraft which is due to operate this flight and if it is a first choice or thomson livery and cabin. Thanks :)
Hi folks doing a brilliant job,
Just a quick question,

where do tom292 and tom142 come in from?
I remember seeing that the 75's dont have Seat Back IFE, correct?
Whats the delays on average on 142 and 292, if known

Cheers in advance, Keep up the brill work
Economy Long Haul

O/B
Starter
Pesto Serpentini with Mushroom(pasta salad with mushroom and Parmezan slices)

Mains:-

Chicken Pomodoro
(Chicken in Tomato Sauce with Mushroom Concasse and Mash)
Sausage with Leek Mash

Desert:-
Lemon & Lime Cheesecake

Cheese and biscuits course.

Economy Long Haul

Inbound

Starter:-

Salad Serpentine Pasta, Red Peston & Peppers

Main:-

Mild Chicken Curry
Beef in Ale Sauce

Desert Chocolate and Orange Brownie

Cheese Course

Premium Economy Long Haul

Outbound

Starter:

As economy

Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Risotto
Veg- Mushroom tortellini with Mushrooms and cream.

Desert:

As economy

Premium Economy Long Haul

Inbound

Starter:-

See Above

Roast Chicken
Beef Stew with Mash Potatoes
Vegetarian Mushroom Lasagne with Spinach

Desert:-

As Economy

Cheese Course

These are Thomson Airways planned meal choices across all long haul flights, however there maybe some changes such as Eastern destinations where a Breakfast is served as the inbound meal and no choice given. Thomson may also substitute meals for others as needed, please don't make any plans based on this information.

Special request meals:-

Veg/Vegan- Mediterranean Vegetables and Penne Pasta outbound & Cauliflower Bhaji inbound
Diabetic, Healthy Option, Gluten Free and Peanut free- Italian Chicken, Brocolli, Carrots and mash with chicken in tomato sauce. Chicken in Herb Sauce- Veg rice, Carrots and Brocolli and chicken.

Starters and Deserts vary depending on UK and resort airports catering the flight but usually consist of either the original desert and starter or a fruit salad or Chocolate bar.

Hope this helps.
Bex,

You'll find aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). All types apart from the Boeing 737-300 have IFE onboard. Your flights are operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Have a great holiday :cheers

Darren
efc,

BFS-PMI-BFS (TOM1242/3) are operated by an Airbus A320-200. Thomsonfly never operated these so it'll be a former First Choice aircraft. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Richard1987,

Delays happen for any number of reasons and past performance isn't always an indicator for a delay to the flight on the dates you travel. The 752 fleet don't have seat back IFE. Detailed aircraft information is listed on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). TOM292 normally comes in from Reus (TOM2270/1). TOM142 to Mombassa comes in from Male (TOM188/9) normally.

Darren
Does anyone know what meal I should be expecting M/cr - Larnaca this Wednesday, we depart at 13.55.
Thanks
Hi
We are flying to the Maldives from Manchester with Thomson, Flight No TOM 188. We have upgraded to Premium and have seats Row 5F & G, I have two questions if anyone out there can help.
1) Is this the last row in Premium
2) Do the seats recline if in last row.

Thank you for your time

Palins :sun2
palins,

TOM188/9 are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). These have 9 rows of seats in premium. Seats recline on the last row (9). An odd flight has changed to a former Thomsonfly aircraft recently due to operational reasons. You'll find further aircraft information including seating plans on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, can my husband and I share our luggage allowance? I.e if my case weighs 28kg and his weighs 18kg, are we still within our 23kg each allowance?
Thanks xxx
kwikslipgirl,

Thomson Airways allow the pooling of luggage as long as the passengers are under the same booking reference. However, the maximum weight of a suitcase is 23kg for health and safety reasons. Any suitcase over 23kg will be refused travel. You wouldn't be able to take a suitcase of 28kg and 18kg, both would have to be 23kg. More details are on Thomson Airways website. Pooling luggage is 3/4 down the page.

Darren
hi
could you tell me please which aircraft will be used this summer for Luton - Dalaman TOM634 and Dalaman - Luton TOM509.....also where can I find info of the inflight catering and entertainment.........thanks in advance :cheers
tracytreacle1,

LTN-DLM-LTN (TOM634/509) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 / 737-800 respectively. IFE depends when you are flying as it changes every 2 months. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi

We are travelleing Manchester to Malaga 15th July, I believe the aircraft will be a 737-300

My 16 year old has just broken her leg, cast is knee to foot, so she can bend leg, but will we be able to request specific seating for her, and can she board with crutches outbound/inbound? Will we be able to board first too?

We are hoping that the hospital will remove cast the week we go but that all depends on healing etc,
she is in a temp one until next Monday when she gets her main one and we are going to ask them to put on a cast suitable for flying and maybe swimming??? Has anyone heard of this before??
Hi darren thanks for info re luton - dalaman . Flying in august if you have any IFE details ..... Thanks :)
tracytreacle1,

IFE for July / August won't be released until the end of this month. Watch out for BY-TOM-AMM-FCA posting the listing.

Darren
sonicboom2010,

I would call Thomson Airways to discuss your needs. You may need medical seats. Further details are on Thomson Airways website.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.