Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hiya, could you please tell me what plane i will have? the flight is to manchester to palma, the flight number is TOM4238, return is TOM4239.

liam12189,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2438/9) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
liam12189,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2438/9) are operated by an Airbus A321-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Thanks, could you please give me the link to the flight schedules?
Darren,

Any news regarding the Boeing 787 or the Airbus a350 xwb?

Just 15 days till Egypt :)
Thanks a lot

Alex
alexblfc,

You might want to refer to Airliners.net regarding general aviation information.

Darren
liam12189,

I posted a link to the flight timetables in my post to Gav008 above.

Darren
Hi Darren, can you tell me what type of plane I'll be on please, I'm going to Samana in the Dom Rep on December 15th on TOM0048, thanks.
Mdollar,

LGW-AZS-LGW (TOM048/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER (winglets). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hiya, can anyone tell me what type of aircraft and reg that operated todays flight MAN-FUE-MAN (TOM2662/2663) @15.55hrs, thanks.
onetruenutta,

It was a Boeing 737-300 as scheduled.

Darren
Hiya, can anyone tell me what type of aircraft and reg that operated todays flight MAN-FUE-MAN (TOM2662/2663) @15.55hrs, thanks.

Hi,

The flight today was operated by a B767-300 and was G-OBYG i am assuming this is a one off because it should be a B737-300.
Hi - I am due to fly Manchester to Heraklion next Sunday (26th) on flight TOM 2744 - which is due to depart at 08.00 am, noticed today that the flight didn't actually leave manchester till 12.20 pm - is it possible to tell me why or have they changed the time of the flight. Many thanks :)
TOM2744 did indeed leave just after 12:30 due to a delay with the inbound aircraft, chances are it wont happen when you are travelling.
Many thanks - is it possible to say where the inbound flight was coming from - so I can have a little nosey next week. :cheers
Unfortunately the arrivals tend to change every week especially as its one of the first B767 flights out that day so its a mix of late night and early morning arrivals any of which could in theory operate the flight.

It was operated by B767 G-OBYD today.
bag54,

Your flight should be coming in from Dalaman (TOM608/9). MAN-HER-MAN (2744/5) is showing on the schedule as an Airbus A320-200.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo - Is it usually an A320-200 as I have prebooked our seats for the A320 -200 but if the plane is a B767 - then I don't think I will end up with a window seat as pre-booked?

Thanks
Yes its normally a A320 however there are selected flights which are being changed at the moment for the same old "operational reasons", if the a/c does change next week too then they will try and accommodate you the best they can and also will refund any extra charges paid.

Same thing happened to FUE yesterday "operation reasons" forced a change of a/c to a B767 from a B737, and many other instances across the previous weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.