Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hippyjack
What you are describing sounds like Thomas Cooks Your seat your choice with optional priority service, not Thomsons.
Hi again (sorry :P), Will TOM6506/7 CWL-CFU-CWL be operated by a former Thomson or First Choice aircraft?

Cheers, Tom.
tomcardiff,

Aircraft are rotated regularly for maintenance reasons so it depends when you are travelling. There's one of each operating out of CWL at present. Apart from the seat design, it makes little difference.

Darren
Hi, Darren et al !
Any info on the flight from Glasgow - Palma on 6th July at 09:10 ?
Believe its TOM 1218...

Cheers
Dave.
dave_gillen,

GLA-PMI-GLA (TOM1218/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. Further aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi guys,

Can I ask, which of the former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300's currently have winglets installed? Am I right in saying that G-OBYE is the only without them?

Thanks for the help
alexblfc,

All the ex Thomsonfly Boeing 767-300's Have winglets. It is only ex First Choice G-DBLA and G-PJLO that do not out of the Thomson Airways Boeing 767-300 Fleet.

Gower
Thanks gower, so tom328 will have winglets and seat back ife then?
alexblfc wrote:
Thanks gower, so tom328 will have winglets and seat back ife then?
:tup Please refer to our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
:whoops Thanks Sunaddict - only just noticed when I'd gone to Thomas Cook thread and couldn't find my post - sorry!!!
I'm flying to Paphos on 15th Sep on flight TOM2336. Darren kindly told me this is on a 767-300.
We are now booking our seat numbers, is this still planned to be a 767-300?
Also, I noticed from previous posts that row 9 doesn't have a window. This appears to be on posts for long haul flights though.
Is it still row 9 on short haul 767's that doesn't have a window, or would it be a different row due to a different configuartion?
Thanks in advance.
JasonMack,

Your flights are now showing on the schedule as operated by a Boeing 757-200. The later flight, TOM2316/7 are scheduled to be operated by a 763. It's row 9 on the former FCA 763's that don't have a window on row 9, row 10 on the long haul former TOM 763's. I'ts row 11 on the short haul 763's but that's of no use to you now!

Darren
The booking details for our Thomson flight to Mexico in Sept stated that we could choose our seats online after 6th July. I was therefore very surprised when I clicked the supplied link this week to find that most of the seats had already been allocated. What is the point of paying for this service if you can't choose your seat? I have complained to Thomson and also discovered that the position of the aircraft wings on their website bear no resemblance to the actual location of the wings on the aircraft - so if you think you have booked a wing free view then you could be disappointed. :que
Permatan,

You can choose your seat, but don't forget there are up to 258 / 283 other passengers on your flight (depending on the aircraft) doing the same thing. Some seats are pre-allocated and the model allocates pre-booked passengers seats so you can only choose those that are remaining. I'm in the same boat (plane!) for my flights to CUN in September and can't have my favourite seats. Just the way it is.

Darren
As someone who likes to get excited about the food and inflight entertainment, can you tell me what will be the films/food for Premier Class on flight TOM094 to Hoguin from Gatwick on 19th July?
Tricksykent1,

jac219 posted the July / August listing on the previous page.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
JasonMack,

Your flights are now showing on the schedule as operated by a Boeing 757-200. The later flight, TOM2316/7 are scheduled to be operated by a 763. It's row 9 on the former FCA 763's that don't have a window on row 9, row 10 on the long haul former TOM 763's. I'ts row 11 on the short haul 763's but that's of no use to you now!

Darren

Thanks for the update Darren. Do you know if any of the rows on the 757 don't have a window?
Thanks buddy
JasonMack,

Approximately rows 11, 16, 18 and 41 have no window.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.