Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
yes i did miss it sorry

Just make sure you're not saying that on 13 Oct. :wink
David :wave
Good morning

We are flying from LGW to Marrakech on TOM606 on 5th December and have booked extra leg-room seats. We have been allocated seats 13A and 13B. Can someone please tell me what sort of aircrafr we will be on and if these are extra legroom seats.

We are flying back on 12th December on TOM607 and have been allocated seats 1A and 1B which I assume is extra legroom seats

Thanks in advance for any help
garym1308,

I don't have the W11 aircraft schedule as yet, but I assume it's a Boeing 757-200. Are you sure it's row 13 you've been given and not row 12? You'll find a seat plan on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
garym1308
In theory TOM606 should be an A320, and thus the seats you mention should be extra legroom
Have a look at this link:-

http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/Thomson-Airways/seatplan-classes/A320-42-Short-haul
This is very confusing. The seats allocated showed row 12, but the seats in row 13 were highlighted as extra legroom so I changed to row 13. I notice on the 757 the extra legroom is row 12 and row 13 on the A321. I suppose I need to know the exact aircraft before I make a final decision. I have tried going back into the system to amend the seats but it wont let me
Hello all,

Flying on TOM048 on 4th Jan 2012 to Cancun, when will we know the version of the aircraft used ? (namely will it be a First Choice or a Thomson plane?). I know that it will be a 76W.

Many thanks in advance !

Julmops
Julmops,

It should be an ex-FCA due to the higher number of premium seats on that aircraft.

Darren
2 of them being booked for me and my partner.

That's great news ! Will call Thomson next week to get seats ...

Thinking about 3A/B or 4A/B, any advice against it ?
Julmops wrote:
Thinking about 3A/B or 4A/B, any advice against it ?

They are as good as any others.

Darren
Could anyone tell me if the thomson to cancun flight from newcastle has to refuel via manchester airport or does the flight go straight to mexico.
many thanks
mark
sparky mark,

When are you travelling? What are your flights numbers? TOM392/3? Assuming it's before the end of October and therefore operated by an ex-FCA aircraft, the aircraft operates non-stop from NCL.

Darren
Hi all,

We are flying from manchester to sharm el sheik next friday and i am about to 'select my seat' for which i have paid £30.00 for the 'privilage'

Anyway, the aircraft has a 3 x 3 formation and I have no idea what type of aircraft it is and therefore seat guru isnt much help.
My wife would like a window seat.
I have been offered row 10 (right hand side only)
rows 14, 15, 16, (both sides)
row 17 (right hand side only)
rows 18 and 19 (both sides)
row 20 (right hand side only)
row 21 (both sides)

Can anyone help choose a suitable row please

many thanks
poisondwarf100,

Your flights are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including seat plans and aircraft photos. Seating is personal preference. All offer the same seat pitch and facilities so it's whatever you prefer really.

Darren
I would go for row 10, personally. First
Off(virtually) served quicker and it's usually more peaceful at the front.
Flying TOM 578 on 3rd October (DSA-BJV) does anybody know if this route and craft flying it still has IFE on board ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.