Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
uno28,

The basics are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
So it looks like from a variety of sources Thomson will get two 787s in 2012 one in Feb and another in April which will start off doing some short to mid haul flights to get crew up to speed possibly combining two flights into one like when they have got two flights to same destination on same day from 1 UK airport. I would imagine that one will be at LGW and the other at MAN
uno28 wrote:
So it looks like from a variety of sources Thomson will get two 787s in 2012 one in Feb and another in April

June for the first, July for the second and August for the third (is my current information). As I mentioned, the basics are on our What Aircraft? guide. The first, from June is expected to start on short / mid haul to Palma, Cyprus and selected Sharm-el-Sheihk (amongst others) and long haul commencing November 2012 (start of the winter season). The second and third will be staggered in to the fleet with a similar schedule.

Darren
Darren I am going on Thomson flight TOM 312, to Dalaman from Newcastle.
Will this plane have Recarro seats?
Hi Darren,

Flying TOM92 on 27th Oct from LGW can you tell me where it's coming in from please?

Thanks
Nicola.
Jay Trip,

It depends when you're flying as aircraft are rotated almost weekly and TOM312 has been operated by both an ex-FCA and ex-TOM 757-200. It's an ex-TOM (Recaro's) at the moment, but this can change.

Darren
nicochick,

TOM092 comes in from Orlando Sanford (TOM070/1) usually.

Darren
Hi All,
Flying out to Alicante from Doncaster on Saturday 1st Oct 2011, does anyone know what aircraft it is please? I think its a 737 but just dont knpw what type of 737...

Thanks

Chris
:sun2
cjw064,

DSA-ALC-DSA (TOM3638/9) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets).

Darren
Darren,Forgot to say I am flying at 15.40. Return on Tom203 at 15.10 from Dalaman.on 10th 0ctober.
Jay Trip,

The aircraft operating TOM312/302 were ex-TOM/FCA respectively over the last week or two, but that's not to say it won't change next week as they are rotated regularly.

Darren
HIya

Can anyone tell me what plan the TOM094 is flying from LGW to Holguin on 24th October and whether it has in flight entertainment as i have read that some Thomson planes don't.

Thanks very much!
I am also on this flight :). It will be a EX FCA B767 300ER V2 and has seat back IFE. The IFE listings are on dazbo's what aircraft guide.
joane4115,

Welcome onboard :tup
What you have been told is incorrect and is only applicable to short and medium haul flights from November. All the information you are looking for is on our What Aicraft? guide (link below) as mentioned.

Darren
thanks for the info both - much appreciated!
Hi Darren,

I am flying from LGW on Sunday 2nd Oct on TOM612 to Enfidha and returning on Wednesday 12th on TOM581. Can you advise on aircraft types and also where the incoming flight for TOM612 arrives from.

Many thanks

Gav
gbailey141,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-NBE-LGW (TOM612/581) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 / Airbus A320-200 respectively. I don't have the flight before the 612 at the moment, it's callsign BY038C/BY02AG departing for a return flight at approx 0830 GMT. I think it's the Heraklion flight (TOM4706/7) though.

Darren
Many thanks for your prompt reply Darren.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.