Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi brewerdave

Yes, its a bit of a mystery that TOM015 doesn't exist on the timetable. One thought I had was that it was a repositioned aircraft as Thomson move from their summer timetable to winter timetable. Its certainly an additional flight to the return leg of TOM118/9. I'm busy trying to find a seatmap for TUI Nordic as we speak.
long haul flights begining with 0 are usually from/to Gatwick, your aircraft probably originates in Gatwick that day before returning to manchester.

This time of year it's not uncommon to do LGW-bgi-Sfb-man with no passengers between bgi and sfb.
We received an email this afternoon letting us know that we can now reserve our seats online, but we cannot get into our booking. Do you think there is a delay between the sending out of emails and the Thomson website allowing people to log in? If my other half had told me 1/2 an hour earlier, I could have called and reserved over the telephone, but it was too late.
sydney,

Just keep trying. It could be the flight isn't uploaded yet.

Darren
Thank you Darren. I will keep trying.
Hi All,

I'm flying to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on the 23rd November from Gatwick. Flight Number TOM070/071. Can anyone tell me what aircraft this will be and if it is possible to find out what films will be available during the flight.

Many thanks!
Tammy
noooooobs wrote:
Should be an EX FCA 767 I believe

They'll be on row 11 or 20/28 (subject to V1 or V2 aircraft).

Darren

They are row 20 A+B which configuration is this?

James
Can anyone tell me what the pre booked meals are likely to be on a flight Departing Manchester at 11am to the Canaries and Returning at 4.30pm in the afternoon. Thanks
BBQ chicken and Sausage & Mash respectively, presuming your flying before 01/11/11.
Hi there, I fly to Dalaman from Manchester on 2/7/2012 and wondered if the aircraft would have IFE. I have only flown with Thomas Cook to Turkey in the past and they don't have films unless on PSP.

Also what type of aircraft is it leikely to be?

Thank you
I'm afraid IFE will not be available on your flight as from Nov 1st all IFE on all sh and mh routes will be switched off
BON VOYAGE,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. I can't check without them. IFE details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
noooooobs wrote:

V2. You'll find a seat plan on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
tam8687,

LGW-PUJ-LGW (TOM070/1) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. IFE for November / December won't be released until the beginning of November as it changes every 2 months. The current listing is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) to give you an idea of what to expect.

Darren
noooooobs wrote:

V2. You'll find a seat plan on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Yeh I managed to figure it out via seatplans in the end, cheers mate :)
P.s what are the registrations of the v2 configured aircraft? Sorry to bug you lol.

James
noooooobs wrote:
P.s what are the registrations of the v2 configured aircraft? Sorry to bug you lol.

It's all on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi Darren, sorry I don't have flight numbers yet. Was just asking generally. Will be more specific next time :whoops
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.