Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Rotterdam,

It's the first flight out of the day, there nothing immediately before it as the aircraft night-stops.

Darren
Thanks :) so the planes are the same firstchoice and thomsons ? just i heard the leg room etc is v squashed on the firstchoice old planes and my Boyfriend is 6ft 2 so may struggle

Thanks

Louise x
loopyloo748,

Seat pitch is the same, however the seat pocket on the slimline seats on the ex-TOM are located on the head rest so they give more knee room.

Darren
I'm travelling on Tom 094/095 to Cuba on the 24th oct. Will we get the IFE listings for sept/oct? Or will it have changed by the time we return on the 7th nov?

Many thanks
James
Hi Darren,

I know that all the 6 ex FCA 767's are long haul but which ex Thomsonfly is ?

Many thanks
garrydan, G-OBYD is Thomsonfly's long haul configured 767
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
xtra_time,

Are you sure it's not TOM2560 rather than TOM2570? If so, flights are operated by Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets) in October. IFE information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Hmmm. Thats what it says on my email TOM2570 depart and TOM2571 return on 14th. Your worrying me now lol.
Does anyone know which terminal we will land in at palma airport ive looked on the web and could be in for a long walk with small children tom2640 fly out this sat :cheers
  • Edited by stu1971 2011-09-08 13:09:14
stu1971 wrote:
Does anyone know which terminal we will land in at palma airport ive looked on the web and could be in for a long walk with small children tom2640 fly out this sat :cheers

Hi stu1971, there is only one terminal at Palma. It is a big terminal though! The length of your walk depends where the aircraft parks. If you park directly at the terminal you will have the famous long walk, there are moving walkways though.
When busy, some aircraft park at remote stands and you are bused to the termial. In that case you enter the terminal near customs/baggage reclaim and there is less walking to do.
Loopyloo748

I am 6ft 5 and have no issues if I fly Premium on either Ex First Choice or Thomson planes :) ..

Not tried "normal" seats, though I would expect to struggle if I did, which is why we always pay the extra..
and of course you get plenty of free drinks ! lol
Can you tell us what type of plane we will be on next year when we fly to Turkey (Antalya) from Manchester on the 6th April, flight TOM558 & returning on TOM559

Thanks

Louise
Can you tell me which a/c will be operating my cancun flight from Newcastle on the 7th October 2011 please, ex. First choice 763 or Thomsonfly?

Thanks
J
I am flying out of Manchester - Saturday 17th sept on the TOM144 to Cancun, is the plane still scheduled to be the ex FC one or has there been any changes.

Cheers
Would it make any difference if it had? would you not go on holiday? would there be anything you could do about it if it had?

I am not trying to be awkward or rude but it does amaze me the amount of duplicate questions regarding this, we are all in the hands of others when booking holidays and once we've paid our money we have very little control. The nature of the beast so to speak.

But to answer your original question, no it hasn't, all the aircraft are accounted for on other flights/maintenance. The only change would be last minute(i.e. the morning of your flight) and no one on this forum would be aware unless directly involved in your flight.
Frankly you have been rude. Yes it would make a difference if for some reason the plane was changed to one without premium seating, so yes I would have been a it p**sed off if I had found out at the airport.

If you claim to be some sort of "forum expert" then answer civilly or don't bother.
Feebee if your plane had been changed to one without premium seating you would have been informed. The only time you don't get prior notification is usually when it is a last minute change. If it had changed, there would be nothing you could do about it anyway.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.