Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
NickG1988,

LGW-SPC-LGW (TOM4146/7) is still scheduled as a Boeing 737-300.

Darren
LOLLY,

TOM183/4 are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Short/Mid Haul :
One movie + TV programmes will be shown
Outbound

X-Men:First Class
Kung Fu Panda 2
(767 only) Arthur

Inbound

Water for Elephants
Rio
(767 only) Thor

Long Haul

*= Premium Cabin only

Outbound
*Hanna
*Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger Tides
*Super 8
X-Men: First Class
Arthur
Kung Fu Panda 2
Hoodwinked too! Hood vs Evil
The Trip

Inbound
*Fast Five
*Something Borrowed
*The Beaver
Water for Elephants
Thor
Rio
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
Midnight in Paris
Cheers Darren,

I had a feeling it was a typo, will dodge through on Sat and have a look
:fly

AQ
thanks dazbo for your help . also thanks for the movies on thompson flight .
will do a review on our return
happy days :sun2 :sun2
Hi,

I have a friend who is travelling to mexico on 20th September 2011 on TOM568. Today they have had a letter stating that due to maintenance the plane has changed and the seat pitch will now be 31-32" instead of 33". Have you got any idea which plane they will now be on? and as they have already chosen their seats how will this impact on that?

Thanks
Thanks for the IFE update Darren :tup :tup :tup

Don't suppose you know what the menu is for Premium on TOM348 from East Mids on 5th October do you ? LOL :tongue
pigletliz,

It'll be a short haul configured Boeing 767-304/ER. All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi all going to majorca on 10/09/11 flight TOM2460
Can anyone tell me what aircraft type
stu1971,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2640/1) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,

Do you know where the window seats are in Premium on the flight you told me about...

EMA-CUN-EMA (TOM348/9) are operated by a former First Choice Bowing 767-300/ER.

Thanks
MarcoVanBasten,

All A and G seats apart from row 9 are window seats on the V2 configured aircraft.

Darren
Thanks Darren,

Reserved the seats earlier tonight, last row of two outbound was 9F & G !...but managed row 6 F & G Inbound, so at least will be able to stare
out of the window on the way home ! ...

Marco
HI,

Does Thomson Airways TOM2570 to Tenerife 7/10/2011 have films shown or will i be bored for 4.5 hours :-)

Thanks
xtra_time,

Are you sure it's not TOM2560 rather than TOM2570? If so, flights are operated by Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets) in October. IFE information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi I'm travelling from ncl to bjv tomorrow flight tom764 and returning tom765 please can someone tell me if this is a thomson fly plane or a firstchoice any help ? Thanks xxx louise
Loopyloo748,

Welcome onboard :tup
It makes little difference really as you're travelling in a Boeing 757-200. Both the ex-FCA and TOM are the same aircraft. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). The only difference is the seat design. I would expect an ex-TOM with the slimline recaro seats, but this may change at last minute.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.