Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
MarcoVanBasten,

EMA-CUN-EMA (TOM348/9) are operated by a former First Choice Bowing 767-300/ER. Please include flight numbers whenever possible as there are sometimes multiple flights. IFE for September / October wont't be released until the beginning of September. I'll update the listing linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below) when I get it.

Darren
johow,

You don't say if you are flying in Premium or economy? Some seats are reserved as medical seats as they maybe needed by some passengers. Just ask at check-in if they are free and you can pay for the upgrade. Seating is pre-allocated however so if there are no window seats free, you are unlikely to get one.

Darren
hi darren
thanks. i have booked premium. Will these seats not have been allocated prior to check in opening?

jo
johow,

It depends on how many have been booked, but as the others have said, I can't understand why so many have been left as medical seats by the windows. Just ask at check-in, you'll hopefully get what you want but there are only 18 window seats out of 63 premium so they are in short supply.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for that, didnt have flight details as booking next week !
Why did TOM6100 Exeter to Funchal fly via Gatwick on the 22nd August?
Flying TOM 578 on 3rd October (DSA-BJV), any idea what type of plane it will be yet ?
martynh99,

DSA-BJV-DSA (TOM578/9) are operated by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets).

Darren
Flight from gatwick to bulgaria on 9th Sept TOM4574

Had a look on my Thomson section online and looked to see how much was to book seats together and it came up with plan of plane as 3 - 3 seating! Is that going to be the right plane now then? Not the 2-4-2 that was suggested in an earlier post!
leapyearchick,

The aircraft schedule is showing a Boeing 767-304/ER throughout S11. Flight logs are showing most flights are operated by this type with the flight on 20th August operated by G-OBYE. However, this does change from time to time and may have done so since I was given a copy of the aircraft schedule. It may have been reduced to a Boeing 757-200 in that case on your dates of travel.

Darren
Thanks Darren - will have a look at that one then. :tup
I am flying to Larnaca from Gatwick on Sunday 4th Sep. Flight No TOM 4762. Can anyone tell me what type of aircraft this will be and also where it will fly into Gatwick from and ETA at Gatwick. Thank you.
ChrissyR,

LGW-LCA-LGW (TOM4762/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets). It's the first flight of the day for that aircraft so there's nothing immediately before it.

Darren
Thanks Darren, as always a very swift response.
Is it possible once you have selected your seat using Flightextras, to access the seating plan again to see which seats have been allocated.
Feebee,

Once you've selected your seat and confirmed them, no. If you want to make changes, you'll have to phone the airline.

Darren
Does anybody know what you currently get in the comfort pack that you are given in the premium section of a long haul Thomson flight?

Cheers :cheers
Graham
At the moment its the economy pack both ways for premium(and none for economy) in this you'll get the beige eyemask, inflight socks, toothbrush and toothpaste. It comes in a small plastic resealable pouch.

I'm not sure how long this will last, its been like this since July :oops:
Thanks for that, what would it have been in the good old days? :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.