Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
sparky mark,

When are you travelling? What are your flights numbers? TOM392/3? Assuming it's before the end of October and therefore operated by an ex-FCA aircraft, the aircraft operates non-stop from NCL.

Darren

Newcastle Cancun flight operates via Manchester, it's only the BHX flight that can now go direct.
Hello all,
Could anyone advise as to which aircraft type normally operates TOM 4134 LGW to Funchal departing 0800.We are booked on the flight to join the Destiny for two weeks on the 16th Jaunary 2012.

Thanks in anticipation
4betterthan2,

Cruise charters are normally operated by Boeing 767-300/ER, subject to passenger numbers.

Darren
Evening - I'm off on a Thomson Sport package on Friday 14 October to fly to Majorca to run the Palma Half Marathon on the Sunday (16th October) :) . I'm booked on TOM4540 from Gatwick to Palma (leaves Gatwick at 6.15am) and wondered if this would be a 767 or 757? Last couple of Fridays it seems to have been a 767, but I wondered if it went down to a 757 for the winter?

Assuming I make it all the way round I'm due back on Monday 17 Oct on TOM4733.

thomasjason,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-PMI-LGW (TOM4540/4733) are operated by a Boeing 767-304/ER (short haul / winglets) / Boeing 757-200 respectively. The winter schedule doesn't start until November.

Darren
Darren - thanks very much.

Never been on a 767 before, so a new type for me, and the winglets will be the icing on the cake :)
Many thanks for the prompt reply Darren. Looking forward to the approach into Funchal as it is supposed to be rather `challenging`
Hi all
Flying to Rhodes from Man 7.00am flight on wed 5th oct, just found out national strike in greece all airports closed on the 5th just wondering if anybody else been in this situation, any advice what to do? :( :(
ihin wrote:
any advice what to do?

There's not a lot you can do other than check Thomsons website for updates or give them a call to find out what they are doing.

Darren
Hi All,

Just booked Manchester-Cancun, TOM122 on 1st November, will it be a FC or TOM aircraft & where does the aircraft arrive from prior to the Man-Can leg.

Many thanks
gc
gc,

Ex-FCA and it comes in from Aruba (TOM156/7) or Cancun (TOM174/5).

Darren
Hi Darren,

We are flying to Cancun on 6th November from Gatwick on Tom022. Could you please let me know where the aircraft comes in from ?

Thanks very much
garrydan,

I haven't got the winter schedule as yet.

Darren
Darren,

Ok i will have to wait then.

Thanks
It will be TOM047 SFB-LGW operated by an ex Thomsonfly 767.
As it seems you already have the winter schedule, any chance you can tell me the same for TOM148 LGW-CUN on 4th Jan 2012 ?

Many thanks in advance !

Julmops
Thanks Darren,

Just booked my seats, interestingly the return leg appears to be Thomsonfly aircraft with 2-4-2 configuration.

All the best
gc
Hi

We are flying from Glasgow to Cancun on 16th October TOM352 and would like to know where this flight comes in from just so that we can keep an eye on it.

I am right in thinking that the aircraft will be a Thomsonfly 767 as there were only 5 rows of premium seats when we booked our seats.

Many thanks

:cheers
paula2203,

GLA-CUN-GLA (TOM352/3) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (long haul / winglets). Expect G-OBYD to be operating the flight. The aircraft operates a fortnightly rotation on the flight before yours between Puerto Plata (TOM642/2) and Punta Cana (TOM742/3). On your dates of travel, the aircraft will be coming in from Punta Cana (TOM742/3).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.