Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Thomson / TUI
7548 Posts
I think ex FCA 767's mainly serve gatwick and manchester. I could be wrong though. So it would be ex FCA.
nutmeg1,

I'll know more at the beginning of November, but it should be an ex-FCA subject to aircraft maintenance as a few flights are changed because of it.

Darren
Thanks for your reply though I'll ask you again nearer the time.I asked because there doesn't seem to be an option for premium seats.
Cheers
My parents are flying from Birmingham to Sharm on the 12th of Jan on TOM508, returning a week later on TOM509. Can anyone tell me which type of plane they will be on and also suggest which rows the 'extra leg room' seats will be in as they are booking them this week?

Thanks!
Corinne76,

BHX-SSH-BHX (TOM508/9) should be operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft guide (link below) including a link to the seating plan where extra legrroom seating is shown. They are on rows 12 and 32.

Darren
Hi Darren, I am travelling from LGW-CUN on 3th November on TOM66. Could you tell me which aircraft this will be as I would like to book the row with only 3 seats in the middle rather than 4?
Many Thanks, Lisa
lilybombilly,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM066/7) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER in the long haul configuration. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I won't know if it's an ex-FCA or ex-TOM until the beginning of November, plus aircraft are in for maintenance at the end of the month and some may change. If you log in to the seat slection screen on Thomsons website, the one loaded for your flight should be availalbe now.

Darren
Anyone know what plane will be flying gtw to las palmas gran canaria?

Flight tom4140

Thanks
lattridge,

When are you flying? Assuming it's the winter season, it's normally an Airbus A321-200 on the Monday flight.

Darren
Hi
- does anyone know what seating arrangements are on the Arkefly Long haul aircraft please ? Are they all 30" seat pitch or do they still have a range of seats ? Thanks

Any information on our flights
TOM1558 Newcastle to Tenerife South on 2.12.11
and
TOM637
Barbados to Newcastle on 18.12.11

would be appreciated eg aircraft type etc etc Thanks
They are using an ex t-fly 767 for this flight. It
Is configure 283- so 37" in premium and 33" in economy in a 2-3-2/2-4-2 layout.

It will be ph-oyi previously g-obyi. It is on lease for three yrs to arkefly and is still in Thomson airways configuration.
Thanks for this - I had a letter within my recently received confirmation saying the seat pitch is 30" - is it the same type of aircraft for both flights ( outward and inward ) please ? Indeed is it the same one !! ( I appreciate aircraft can get substituted at the last minute but the flight is sold out so if the aircraft changes it has to have at least the same number of seats or else someone is sitting with the pilot ..... or not going !!! ). :rofl

If it remains ph-oyi does it still have the seat back entertainment etc as far as you know please.

HuddersfieldTourist,

It's the same aircraft with the same configuration (ex-TOM) as posted above.

Darren
Thanks - do either of you know if it has Seat back entertainment still please ?

Thanks again
HuddersfieldTourist wrote:
do either of you know if it has Seat back entertainment still please ?

Yes, it's the same configuration as we've said above!

Darren
Sorry Huddersfield Tourist,

Just checked the latest information about your flight, The outbound to Tenerife is not showing as operating by a non TA aircraft - usually it will be either a 757 or the scheduled 767 that would operate your long haul flight on the inbound.

The inbound has been changed to a regular Arkefly aircraft- this is slightly different to the Tfly aircraft- although has 2-3-2 layout similar to the ex-FCA aircraft. I have tried to find some information but the only info I can find relates to the the ex-tfly 767's. The IFE is overhead I think - only going on some of the older photo's on airliners.net

Sorry about the confusion, there is another NCL-BGI flight operated by the aforementioned tfly aircraft.
Hello,

flying to MBJ on 20/12/2011 flight TOM 030. Just wondering which plane we will be travelling on.

Many Thanks,

Topic
topic,

Boeing 767-300/ER. Refer to our What Aircraft? guide (link below) for more details.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.