Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
steve-read,

Welcome onboard :tup
EMA-SSH-EMA (TOM514/5) is showing as a Boeing 737-800 (winglets). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Qman wrote:
Liam, it will be a Boeing 767-300. What were you expecting?

I think he meant the registration. It'll be an ex-FCA and should be G-OOAN subject to any last minute changes.

Have a great holiday,

Darren

Hi Darren

I was told you will be able to tell me what aircraft we will fly on to Sharm from Nottingham East Midlands.
We fly thursday 30 August, 13.55 pm, Flight TOM514.

Thanks

Steve
Thanks for your reply, I posted again not realising you had already replied so ignor that, thank you for getting back to me with that info.

Steve
Hi Darren,
Myself & my husband are flying from Gatwick to Hurghada on April 27th.I understand it will be a short haul plane and am thinking it will be a Boeing 737-800?
Just wondering if this is the case and if you can advise if there are any
seats to avoid/ opt for.
Thanks.
debs2,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are often multiple flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. Are you on the LGW-HRG-LGW (TOM388/811)? These are showing as operated by a Boeing 757-200 / Boeing 737-800 respectively. Seating is personal preference. There are no seats to avoid as they all offer the same basic facilities other than extra legroom seating. All I would say is avoid the rows near to toilets to avoid being disturbed by queing passengers. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks Darren, Yes they are the correct flight numbers.Am new at this really but hope to be up to speed soon!
Deb
Hi darren

can you tell me what aircraft i will be flying on to antalya From london gatwick.
we fly tuesday 14 august, 07:00 am, flight TOM286.

Thanks

Ollie :)
olliebaldwin,

LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM286/7) are showing as a Boeing 767-304/ER (328 seats short haul / winglets) currently.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Do you know when Thomson are planning to "re-furbish" the ex FCA 767's?
Or are they not bothering due to the 787 deliverys next year?

Booked Varadero for 4th July TOM 172,
Is this showing as an ex FCA?

Cheers.
  • Edited by Aarons18 2012-01-30 19:06:30
Hi Darren,

Was wondering if you would be able to tell me what aircraft will be operating Manchester to Gran Canaria, TOM2350 (29 Aug 12) and the return flight TOM2677 (08 Sep 12).

Many Thanks.
Aarons18,

Some of the fleet were refurbished last year during maintenance so it's already been done. There wasn't any change to the interior, they just had a good clean and new seat covers. When it comes to charter configurations, you won't get any better than FCA really. There are no plans for further refurbishment as far as I'm aware. Your flights should be ex-FCA.

Darren
Adam42,

Welcome onboard :tup
I'll be able to confirm things a little closer to the time, but MAN-LPA-MAN (TOM2350/TOM2677) are currently showing as Airbus A321-200 / Boeing 767-304/ER (328 seats short haul / winglets) respectively. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
They replaced the leather seat covers in premium and changed the colour in economy to dark blue to match the short haul and ex tfly aircraft.

Not all have been done though
Hi all,we`re travelling thomson premium ncl/cun in jul.Are drinks still restricted we flew same flight two years ago and could only have 3 small beers each way,not what i call unlimited on 10 hr+ flights.Hotel was fantastic to make up for flight disappointment.Thanks.
I've never had drinks restricted in premium. They often given out two of everything we've asked for, or if not we've sometimes asked for two :)
Hi Darren

Please can you tell me which type of plane will be used for Gatwick/Cancun on 9/2 TOM092. I have booked row 6 in the Premium section, is this the last row? Does this have any advantages/disadvantages.

Thanks
SJBeadle,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM092/3) are operated by an ex-FCA Boing 767-300/ER. There are 9 rows of premium seats. Row 6 is exactly the same as the other rows so there aren't any advantages or disadvantages. Seating is always personal preference in any case.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.