Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Not stayed here but isn`t there 2 pools, 1 indoor and 1 out door. Hope ones open for you.

Christine W
Yes there's 2 pools.. an outdoor and an indoor, but last year even though it was good weather, the outdoor pool wasnt heated so it was VERY cold, and no one was in the pool!!
We have a few recent reviews of this complex ... please click here.

Or for the Terralta Apartments own website ... please click here.

David :wave
hello there, i was in these apartments from the 18th of march for two weeks. the outdoor pool was closed for repair for our first 2 days staying there and then it was reopened. it was finished quicker than they thought as the problem wasnt as bad as they thought.

hope that helped.

so dont worry you will have full use of the pool :D

p.s i wish i was coming back there with you :lol:
Thanks to those who replied. Just got back from Terralta and the complex was as good as ever. My grandchildren used both pools, although they stayed in the indoor pool longer as the outside one was cold. :)
Not sure if this is what this forum is for but would love for someone who has recently been to the Terralta Apartments to confirm if you are not allowed inflatables in the pool and if this is true what about swimming rings? Also heard only white t-shirts in the pool (as in when you have sunburn)

Would also like to know if I should take my own towels or if the one's are in the apartment quite big?

Thanks

Foxie :P
Just wondered if anyone has recently stayed at the Terralta and can give me a heads up on what it's like. Taking my mum, dad (OAP's) plus my two young kids.

Ta

Foxie
:P
Friends have just come back from these Apartments, Has much as they love these Apartments, they want to warn people that there is abit of crime going on at the moment, when they were checking into the Apartments she turned her back for one minute in reception and her bag was took with passport, tickets and money in it, and over the two weeks they were there quite afew camcorders, cameras and mobile phones were stolen, so please keep an eye on your belongings.
Hope your friends still had a good time inspite of what happened to them. We have just received our confirmation for these apartments, we are going there next year, I was quite excited but not so sure now :roll: :roll:
Yes they did have agood time and has i said, they really do love the Apartments, this was their 4th time there, it is not just happening at them Apartments, while they were at the Police Station it is happening quite alot around Benidorm, unless you have cause to visit the Police Station you would be none the wiser, so make sure you keep an eye on your belongings like you would at home and you should have no problems.

Regards Sweet :)
We're looking to book into the Terralta Apartments for 2 weeks in August 2007. Although the reviews of these aprtments are excellent, we were just wondering how far they were from the old town (walking) and were after a bit of info on the old town please. We're looking for the more traditional feel rather than the british feel that is experienced in the Levante area. Any information would be really appreciated, thanks! :)
we have just returned from here and takes 5- 10 to get to the shopsbeside the beach which is at the bottom of the hill and prob another 10-15 mins to get to the centre, but then againwe had 2 little ones.

feel free to ask any q's

the entertainment wasnt up 2 much, we were there fo the two weeks and the best one has to to be the fire-eater and snake couple the were superb.

the supermarket was a bit overpriced but there is a supermarket at the bottom of the hill, when u get to the first main junction turn left down another small hill and its on the left.

no lilos in pool but you could take in balls depending on the lifeguard

glad to pass on any info
Hi Elaine

We are going to the terralta apartments next august too. Friends of ours have said that the walk is not too bad and there is a bus which stops just outside the apartments (every hour I think). I hope they are as good as what everyone seems to say they are.

Laura, how was the sunbed situation, it would be great to think that you can go on holiday and find somewhere that does not have people getting up in the middle of the night to get a bed :lol:
Thanks Laura! We've just booked today to go next August, prob be there at the same time as Beachcomber! I hope too, that the sunbed situation isn't too bad. Were there any parasols around the pool area, looking at the piccie in the brochure, there doesn't seem to be any around the sun beds, only the tables? Also do you know if there's any childrens entertainment in the daytime eg, bowls, table tennis, polo? Looking forward to it, we've looked at these apartments every year since they were built, but always ended up going somewhere else! :D
hi

yeah the bus stop is outside the apartments 25 past hour 1 uro wherever you want to go wheather the bottom of the hill or right into town (number 8)
the sunbeds gets chained up at night and the porters normally put them out at 9am and there are some people that put their towels down, but then there wa still heaps empty at 10ish wjhen we went down. We also went out and about in the mornings and when we came back bout 3 we also got beds no prolems.
There is parasolsduring the day but they are either end of the pool again the porters sort them ot as well.

There is a kids club run by the airline(thomson, my travel and direct holidays all rolled into 1) (hope that makes sense) everyday morning and i think late afternoon/night nt sure the exact times and prices. I think if you were with my tavel you didn have to pay.

on a wednesday morning there is a market up the back of the apartments it was ok but we ound the sunday one was better. Ifyou leave the aprtments and instaed of going down the hill go up the hilland take the first turning onthe right, follow the road to the end (dead end) there is a little dike with a gap go through and you come to like a dry bit of land follow the path to the right and you will see the market there is a bit of a hill but just be careful and u should manage w managed with 2 little ones and a buggy( member to take the child out the bugg first at the hill lol) it is not actually a hill but hasnt got a good path.

anymore q's please ask
hi

yeah the bus stop is outside the apartments 25 past hour 1 uro wherever you want to go wheather the bottom of the hill or right into town (number 8)
the sunbeds gets chained up at night and the porters normally put them out at 9am and there are some people that put their towels down, but then there wa still heaps empty at 10ish wjhen we went down. We also went out and about in the mornings and when we came back bout 3 we also got beds no prolems.
There is parasolsduring the day but they are either end of the pool again the porters sort them ot as well.

There is a kids club run by the airline(thomson, my travel and direct holidays all rolled into 1) (hope that makes sense) everyday morning and i think late afternoon/night nt sure the exact times and prices. I think if you were with my tavel you didn have to pay.

on a wednesday morning there is a market up the back of the apartments it was ok but we ound the sunday one was better. Ifyou leave the aprtments and instaed of going down the hill go up the hilland take the first turning onthe right, follow the road to the end (dead end) there is a little dike with a gap go through and you come to like a dry bit of land follow the path to the right and you will see the market there is a bit of a hill but just be careful and u should manage w managed with 2 little ones and a buggy( member to take the child out the bugg first at the hill lol) it is not actually a hill but hasnt got a good path.

anymore q's please ask
HI im a newby its my first holiday abroad going to benidorm in sep 2007 staying at terralta appartment taking my partner and two sons age 11 and 15 dose anyone know what the appartments are like and how far to water parks and theme parks
Hi LAZER ... in addition to comments above, we also have lots of reviews of the Terralta Apts .... please click here.

David :wave
Hi Lazer

We're staying at the Terralta for the first time next August 2007. Sounds a great place having read the reviews! Have a look at Sanji's video clips at the top of the forum. They're excellent. :D :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.