Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Millymol.

I have stayed in the Sunny Beach Resort Hotel and it was superb. Very High standards and good rooms. Outdoor as well as indoor pools, animation teams working throughout the day and night.
Food was excellent and a big choice. It is also very central, yards from the beach,restaurants and bars and only a couple of minutes to the resort centre.
Check out Balkan, First Choice for prices

You will not be disappointed.

8) Toonman
thank you for your reply it does look lovely if you dont mind me asking who did you book with
thanks
Hi, I went with First Choice but you will also find it in Balkan Holidays. At the time FC had a good deal whereas I believe Balkan are cheaper at this moment.
Excellent Hotel.

8) Toonman
Hi, I am going back to Sunny Beach next August for the 5th time and have just booked the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort with Direct Holidays. The price for 4 adults and 1 child with First Choice is £3762, Balkan is £3110 and Direct Holidays is £2742. So please shop around before booking. I have travelled with First Choice and Balkan to Bulgaria and if i had to choose between the two i would go with Balkan as they make sure you are not put out your room on your return home until your bus arrives to pick you up for the airport. But First Choice put you out your room by mid-day even if you are not leaving the resort till late night or early the next morning. Hope you get a good deal. :wave
thank you all members for your help looked at direct holdays but dont do 10 nights also do not fly to bulgaria from my local airport first choice prices were sky high got a really good quote from balkan for 10 nigths from my local airport really good flying times as well just was not sure about bulgaria for kids also flying with balkan but members on here have put my mind at rest
lubo are going for your 5th time you must like it
hotel sounds lovely
thank you for all your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.