Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Should I buy tickets here for the theme and water park or get them there. Could you please tell me some trustworthy sites if here
hi scousemouse....a while ago the 1 day tickets were a lot cheaper from atractiontix but they had gone up and were nearly the same as buying from park itself.....but check them out...they could have 3 day or other offers on...Ive used them before and found them reliable....you need to print of vouchers from an email and then swop for tickets at the park entrance....another online site is 365 tickets...Ive not used thrm ....but others have said they were OK....tweetie
Hi Anyone used Attraction Tickets. They are offering 3 days 2 parks for £59.00. You do not have to say which day will be your first and they send you proper tickets. Once you have been the first time that activates your ticket they are £2.00 dearer than Attractiontix but you get tickets not e- tickets and you can pick your own first day when you get there. Thanks.
I have used Attraction Tickets twice for Florida. Ordered tickets for all the parks and the tickets arrived within days. Had no problems with them and would use them again. You will appreciate the fact you have real tickets when you see people queuing up to exchange their 'e tickets' and you can walk past them to get into the park
Is it cheaper to buy park tickets before you go or at the park? thanks
We're planning a 5 night trip to Salou shortly, and I booked our Hotel for the 5 nights, but was then astounded to see the cost for 2 DAY tickets to Port Aventura. For 2 Adults and 2 children (over 10) costs 54 Euro'd each, giving a total of 216 Euro's.

WE decided to book one of their hotels and got it (with a discount from the Roomsnet booking site) for 250 Euro's for 1 night at the Port Aventura hotel. This is on a B&B basis and includes entrance to the park during your stay .. ie the day of arrival and the day of departure (2 Days). It also includes for parking if you have a car, which means your actually getting the nights hotel accommodation for FREE.

Well worth considering if you definitly intend to go to the park for 2 consecutive days. Obviously weather could go against you.. but that could well happen if you purchase your tickets in advance.
hi...thought this might be of intrest....

Atraction tickets direct

Port Aventura 3 Days/2 Parks Offer Ticket
Adult:
£57
Child: (4-10yrs)
£46
Similar offer from at attractiontix

also from attractiontix
2day tickets
Adult
£45
Child
£37
(4 - 10 yrs)
Hi Tweetie Pie,

I saw those prices .. and they're exactly the same as on Port Aventura's own website.

In relation to the 3 days 2 Parks tickets .. these should NOT be offered by anybody .. Port Aventura or others for dates before the 1st. May as the Aqua Park doen't open till then !!!

I was just pointing out that for 250 Euro's (212 UK Pounds) we are getting 2 days access to the park, as well as a 1 night stay in the Port Aventua Hotel, as well as Breakfast for 2 adults and 2children and FREE Car Parking. 45 X 2 + 37 X 2 = 164 - If your children happen to be over 10 then its 180. So for the extra 50 Pounds your getting the hotel stay, breakfast and parking !!!
Hi there,

The main Port Aventura Theme Park opens its doors for 2012 on the 30th. March.

The Aquatic Park doesn't open until the 26th. May !

All this years Calender of Opening Times is on their web site here -

http://www.portaventura.co.uk/calendar?pestanya=01

All the best,

Tom
Hi i was going to book for portaventura but could someone tell me if the shows are on at night or just thru the day. I checked the web site but it looks like all the shows stop around 5 - 6pm. Thanks
hi mags84....its quite a while since Ive been....and it depends on when you go .....from 1st oct its halloween...and on certain nights is open very late ...it has horror show stuff going on....in the summer certain nights have a big pyhro technics show in the mediteranean area...fire works ect....its really spectacular... the other shows have last slot like you said ...between 5 and 6pm....thats so the staff can get ready for the big evening show...but that is only on certain nights....its worth booking a ticket just for the day time shows...tweetie

tip....get a map and a show guide that tells you when they are on ...then take the time to plan your route and timetable...so you get to see them all..
Thanks Tweetiepie we are going at the begining of July we were going to get the 3 day pass and try to do 3 parks one day then the water park then do the other 3 on our last visit.
hi mags84.....you dont say if your taking children....but because of the shows its good for all ages...I used to get 1 or 2week tickets...good value as you can come and go anytime....and no trying to clam it all in ....kids loved it....tweetie
Anyone know of any offers / discounts, or just the cheapest tickets this year for Portaventura?

Looking for 3 day 2 park tickets for 3 adults. Best price I can find at the mo is £64 each. Can anyone better that?

Can get tickets for £66 each with 4.04% cashback which works out slightly cheaper than previous deal.

And.... why did they stop the 14 day ticket?

:cheers
Had a quick mooch and the cheapest I've found is £66. Good luck with your search :tup
There's a road train sort of thing that goes from Salou right up to the front gates but I can't find any information whatsoever about it online? Was hoping for stops, costs and times if possible but any searches for 'trains salou portaventura' etc... always brings up the actual trains rather than this one.

If anyone has a clue about the costs inside the park this year as well it'd be helpful, with regards to food, drink and photos.
for tickets on line try....
http://euro.wwte7.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=tsdt&stat=5&flgc=0&loid=179992&ofid=2940&wtid=28&eapid=718-30007

OR

http://www.attractiontix.co.uk/port-aventura.aspx?rp=aw

getting there

there is the Planis bus company No1 bus from salou to PA,
there is a rail stop opposite PA

as far as i can see the Trenet Turistic [road train] dosn't go as far as PA

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.