Here I go again :)

Cashew nuts
Biotique skin and hair care
Books and more books
CD's especially Prem Joshua and Karunesh
Incense sticks
Clothes from the shops, not the beach
and shells found on the beach bring back happy memories
Hi Fiona i bought 5 bags in Touch of leather (not all for myself) all though not very cheap they are very well made and i will be using them, also bought lovely earrings and bracelet at the tibiten market.Was well worth the trip from down south. Allmost forgot Biotique cream really nice for the skin. (Thankyou to who ever recommened this) :tup
medicines are a bargain:
crocin cold and flu capsules
Vicks 500 plus for cold and flu
cold sore cream
ayurvedic eye drops
inhalers
mossie after bite cream
anti histamine (sp) cream
Amoxycilin
Delhi Belly remedies

Leather handbags / purses etc
books
essential oils
shoes (from senior in Panjim)
We bring back masala dhabas as gifts and they are used. I buy all my shoes/sandals from Libertys near Longuinos in Margao and they are so comfortable. Our friends send us requests for the packets of "curry" mixes from the market so they must like them. Himalaya make Rumalaya Forte tablets and they are really good for muscle and joint problems.
Sildenafil citrate - not that I need them. ;)
Himalaya make Rumalaya Forte tablets and they are really good for muscle and joint problems.

Cocopop
Are these available in chemists or a particular shop :que

Sildenafil citrate - not that I need them

Max13biker :shush :rofl :shush
We buy themin the Himalya shop in Margao but you may be able to get them in Ayurvedic pharmacies.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.