Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
got to agree, thomson absolutely cannot get away with this ! we work hard all year for our hols and tour operaters should ensure that the accomodation and complex delivers what they promise in the brochure !
no wonder more and more people are opting for d.i.y hols, thank god for the folks that own apartments to rent !
caroline135

Perhaps if you had a word with Ros Fernihough about your complaint she may be able to advised you as what to do next.

How to contact Ros Fernihough
TEL. NO. 0845 2262332(local) or 01922 621114
or
see under Ros Fernihough's Profile at http://www.Edmunds-Co.com
Allmen, suggesting that people contact Ros is always sound advice but let's remember that the person with the complaint is Caroline135's brother and that she started this thread here and in the Complaint's forum on the basis of one phonecall from him on the day they arrived and before he had spoken to the resort rep and given them the opportunity to take remedial action. We don't actually know if there are any grounds for complaint yet, for all we know they could have been moved by now to a hotel they're now happy with. I can't imagine that Ros would want to express an opinion based on secondhand info and before the local rep has been given a chance to rectify matters.

SM
Hi

probably best if you want to follow this via the complaints forum for further info - just updated on that bit! Would be daft to just copy and paste and wouldn't want anyone to miss anything :lol:
( although might return to update as people might book !! :shock: )

No - brother still stuck there, still struggling to see rep, and still unhappy!!

I won't be pestering ros yet - that's for him to do on his return if necessary, he's not chasing compo or anything like that - just wants what he paid for based on the advertised facilities so would be happy with suitable swop! In the meantime he's lost 48 hrs of what he was expecting.

Also the thing to remember is would you be happy to book this today online with full description of facilities but then have to battle to get moved ? Think not - forwarned is forarmed !
Whatever bro's outcome it's wrong to send people here at the moment.

best wishes, caroline
Sorry I misread the post and thought that caroline was there as well.
hi all

just updated on the complaints forum - in a nutshell don't go near it with a barge pole! :D

caroline
Just got back from a stay in a villa overlooking Atlantida and we could see it was dead.

Lots of places extremely quiet, even big hotels.

Ali
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.