Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Sorry don't know anything about these apartments, but you will find them on this map -
CLICK HERE approx 3 inches up from the bottom of the map in the centre.
Many thanks nigel.i have now found more info on them and have decided to look at cristian sur or victoria court 1. thanks again
hi we go to vicky 1 every year we are of to there in feb for 5 weeks great complex nice and friendly apartments are privatly owned and have english telly never stayed on cristian sur but friends have and they say the apartment are nice
from sue
thanks sue its always good to hear someones been to a certain complex and enjoyed it.Just off to look through all available ones now.
sharon
Hi. Cactus 1. This complex is much nearer than the other two mentioned to the centre of Los Cristianos.
But, and there always is one. It is a hill climb to the appartments.
The higher floors command a great view over the habour and beach.
Mini market on site, good pool area.
Quieter than the others suggested.
Has anyone stayed at the cactus 1 apartments? They look nice but would they be ok in the winter?
Katy
Cactus 1. Stayed in the 1980s. Now only the top floor have any view, because of buildings put-up in front. Some have been updated, others can be a bit dire, make sure you see a picture of apartment or recommendation from people who have stayed.
Has a pool and mini market on-site. The area is quiet.
Main drawback is, on top of a hill, many steps or a steep walk around the road. a car is useful, but parking in Los Cristianos is a real lottery, you can drive around for ever looking for a parking space.
Cactus 2 has better views, but a even greater climb.
Horizonte apartments, just around from Cactus1 are a much better complex, again a high floor is better.
Hope this helps. Whatever you choose, enjoy. :wave: :wave:
Thanks for that, the owners failed to mention the climb - funny that!

Katy
Yep it is a hike, but we stayed in a beautiful apartment privately owned in Cactus 2 and tended to get taxis too and from, gave them a bit extra as a tip as it is just an up and down ride.

Took my mum there 8 years ago she was in her 70's and she loved it, we had to use taxis because of her age, and the drivers didn't seem to mind.

Might have changed don't know?...But can recommend it.

Regards
Ann
I am hoping to book these apartments for next summer. Can anyone share any info? How far from nightlife, is it within walking distance of everything. As much info, the better.

Look forward to hearing from you. :cheers
Stayed in Cactus 1 in 1980s. Depending on what floor you are on, high floors numbers give the views.
Mini market on-site, pool at side near to reception.
You will encounter many steps down into Los Cristianos, you can walk around and down by the road, but that is a longer walk.
Once down there are many bars and restaurants to choose from, all within easy walking distance.
I will say this, if you have walking difficulties, then this is NOT the place for you. I refer to Cactus one, the resort itself is ideal for people with walking problems, flat and ramps everywhere.
I hope this assists.
Do you know if this complex has pool tables/air hockey etc to keep the kids occupied when they have had enough of the pool. Does it have internet?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.