Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Probably not the hotels that are full but the 10 and 11 night flights.

Flights for 10 and 11 nights are limited and also the rooms that the hotelier will allocate for 10 and 11 nights sometimes only 2 rooms available on each date for these durations.
Thanks for your very quick reply.
We thought the flights were possibly full but we could still book the 10 nights but just at the very pricey hotels so there are seats still available on the flight.
Just don't know what to do as don't want to book 2nd choice and then find the holiday we wanted comes up but then if we don't book we may find the flights are full!
PJ

Where are you flying from? Have you tried a different choice of airport. Or even a slightly different date.

Which resort are you looking at.

If all this fails then I would think about ringing Thomson direct or using a travel agent to try & find you exactly what you want before booking something you only half want. I see what you mean about Thomson being the only one for 10/11 to Corfu, I had a quick scan of all the 2007 brochures I have here so far and none of them do it.

HTH
Marie
hi, have you tried portland direct, they are part of thomsons and do 10/11 night holidays,
10/11 night holidays are not as popular as they were, which is a shame.
Just a thought, have you considered DIY - you then can decide on the length of your stay within reason, depending on available flights and where you are flying from. Corfu should be fairly easy to do.

Best of luck,

Robby :wink:
Thank you for all your replies. Did look on the Portland site and found that they have the Adonis & Asonitis available for the 11 nights and there's no flight supplement with Portland! Its Booked!! We are happy with what we have booked it looks brilliant but was only available because they have so many 3 bedded studios which won't be big enough for many families.
I now realise that to get exactly what you want with a 10/11 night holiday its important to book as soon as the holidays are loaded. Thomson also indicated that people pre book what they want so it can be booked as soon as the holidays are available!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.