General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
10 day holidays
10 Posts
Go diy - you can then go for as long as you want!!

Pippa
Thomson do 10 days from Gatwick and Manchester.
thought about DIY but flight companies wont give me any prices yet for august 07.

And Gatwick and manchester are to far real for us to travel
I've researched 10 days holidays many times as we are frequent vistors to Zakynthos. Thomson & MyTravel are the only companies I know that do them......however we always DIY all our hols and Thomson are the only people we can fly with for 10 day durations and as mentioned before it's Manchester or Gatwick only.

Manchester is usually where we fly from and it's a long :? journey for us BUT if you want a 10 day break then it's got to be done :D

The only alternative would be to book 2 seperate flights with different airlines as so many of the charters now sell each journey individually. I tried this and it can be done but needs good luck and good planning.
I have tried diffrent airports to see where we could fly from.Manchester gatwick etc....
but holidays still coming up with 7/14 days nothing inbetween.

we want to go from 3rd of 4th of august. (hubbys shut down from work)

thanks for all your help.
Scarlett,

I've just been onto the http://www.thomsonfly.com website and found flights from Manchester on 3rd Aug 2007 for 10 nights which are bookable now :wink:

Fri, 03 Aug 07
Flight TOM 3571 06:00 Depart Manchester (MAN)
11:30 Arrive Zakynthos (ZTH)

Mon, 13 Aug 07
Flight TOM 2478 14:40 Depart Zakynthos (ZTH)
16:30 Arrive Manchester (MAN)

As are Gatwick albeit on a different day.

As for other companys if you can wait just a couple of months they'll all have their 2007 schedules/holidays released by the end of Sept approx.
Try XL.com for flights - their 2007 dates are out ( use TESCO in the promotion code box for a further £20pp) :D
thanks Miss Cheif for that..will look into it thanks.
Yeah Thomson only Co. that I know.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.