General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We didn't think we'd like Turkey but tried it last year,again this year and already booked for next year.It would be much cheaper and there are lots of fake bags,hoodies,ugg boots etc for really good prices.My son who was 16 last year spent lots on jeans,hoodies and trainers.
Oh I know :) I have family out there and it's v cheap, I'd quite happily go there, but a few of my friends won't go :(
I've got a friend who wouldn't go even if it was free,she doesn't know what she's missing,must admit it is far better than I expected too!!!.
Alice, your friends don't know what they are missing with Turkey, we go there every year but decided to go to Lanzarote for a change the year before last. It was nowhere near as good as Turkey though!
Hiya Alice

How about mainland Spain somewhere or one of the Baleriacs (maybe not Menorca though as too quiet and family orientated) as you will be able to book easyjet flights and it wont matter that you have 17 year olds with you, they book from age 16 upwards with no problems. You could sort out cheapish flights and then book accommodation direct.

Or if you can find a package that will accommodate the 17 year olds, Malta might be good. There is an area round St Julians which is close to Paceville which is the clubbing area. I think lots of young Italians go there so it should be quite buzzy. I assume you can also DIY to Malta - not many beaches on Malta though, but most hotels have pools.

You probably need to look at the classic 17/18 year old resorts like Zante, Corfu, Rhodes, Ibiza, Cyprus to get a like minded crowd around you.

If you DIY dont forget to take out good Travel Insurance and take your med card thingy that gives you free treatment in the EU.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.