Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi Daruisdave,
Sorry to hear about the cancellation. I know First Choice have cancelled their Manchester flights to Mombasa from late September onwards so presumably we might have some people from Mnchester on our flight from Gatwick on 5th October.
Whereabouts had you booked & how much was it (if you don't mind me asking)?

I've just had a look on Virgin Holidays & leaving on 18th May from Heathrow they have the following:
2 weeks HB at Southern Palms - £1802.45
2 weeks AI at Voyager - £1912.74
2 weeks HB at Nyali Beach - £1857.54
2 weeks AI at Diani Sea Resort - £1852.97
2 weeks HB at Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort - £2002.28

The above prices are for 2 adults & include return internal flights from Nairobi to Mombasa with Kenya Airways & a hotel transfer from Mombasa airport to whichever hotel.

Hope this helps :)
Ang
Many thanks Ang
Last June having studied the market for a long time we booked 14 nights Travellers Club 2 adults £1308. So you see why I'm annoyed at having to book late for a Bank Holiday weekend. Funnily African Safarfi Club who use Monarch offered me the same dates today but once bit twice shy. I have noted some operastors shut up shop for low season April |& May and start 25 May but Thomas Cook had nothing to offer.
Will return for the grand safari one day
Dariusdave
We've booked a Cosmos package for October, with Monarch flights - but I noticed there was a gap in their holidays through May. I assumed it was because this is the main rainy season...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.