Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
What a great report - felt like I was there :D
Really glad you enjoyed it - our first time in Feb next year. Really looking forward to it :D
awww thanks!! I was a bit nervous since the reports you read on this forum are always amazing!!

If you need any more info, pm me, I'll do my best for you!! I totally fell in love with Goa and cant wait to go back again - esp since when we go back we're making a very special purchase at the jewellers!!
Fantastic Goldilocks. Good tips on high heels and straightners,ill still be taking mine with me, and maybe one pair of high heels for a meal out :lol:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, so when are you going back ??
By all means take them!! I want a pic if you wear/use them though!!!

Hopefully gonna get back out this year - if not for a month in Feb!! Woooo roll on!!!
Ok your on,my hair is naturally curly and i hate it so i will definately be straightening, just a thought though does the humidity make it go frizzy :shock: Maybe ill have to start liking what nature gave me!!

Im so jealous a whole month! We are going to dirty our nose's while there and look around for apartments to rent,we may be able to manage 3 weeks next year.
Ellie,

I too have the natural curly/frizzy/big hair and for once embraced it!! I found that letting it dry with a little bit of serum through it didn't make you look like a total sea monster! Learn to love your natural look - I did and my boyfriend thought it was lovely to see me looking all happy and naturally beautiful!! (As in Edinburgh, I have straight hair, make up on, high heels and only wear certain clothes!)(gawd, I was such a snob!!!)

natural goldie xx
Hi Goldilocks :wave

Many thanks for posting a great trip report! :tup

You'll find Goldilocks's review HERE.

Pippy :D
Hi goldilocks, Fab report. Love to hear more about it! :)
Exceelent,

So glad you enjoyed Goa
Hey great report! Oh and Elliebee don't bother, really don't bother with the high heels! I barely wear make up in Goa, one of the things I really like is that the lighting is so poor in the bars and restaurants that you can get away with just chilling and looking good by candle light or fairy lights!
Thanks for this report, just what I needed. I am due to go a week on Thursday and this has been most helpful (My first time and I am a girly girl).

I have brought lots of Primark flip flops in preperation (cheap and cheerful) and intend to get some out there - Yay shopping!! But I STILL wanna take my wedges!

Straightners are staying at home as I am lucky and can get away without them. I think I will have to be ruthless with the clothes that I take though!!
Goldilocks I'm sure to think of loads more questions before we go! Will probably bombard you with them!
By the way can I ask what the special purchase will be? :love
Fab report goldilocks it really made me chuckle!! I was the monster you mention for the whole two weeks. Even my family didnt recognise me on the photos when i got back. I shall have to remember serum for next year.!
really enjoyed reading your report :D :D :D
Great report.

We've just got back last Tuesday and certainly agree with you about Apple Pie. The best restaurant we went to with fantastic food and good price.
Hi

More girlie stuff!

Just wanted to say that my ghds most definitely went with me and were probably used about 11 out of 14 nights. They work fine and only take very slightly longer to heat up. Most nights the hair stayed straight ok but a couple of nights were so hot that it did end up a frizzy mess. But hey, that's why you always take a bobble out! So if you're like me and the natural look just looks ridiculous then there's no need to go out looking like a monster!

I also took wedges and wore them a couple of times although I got a pair of Indian sandals on one of the first days and wore them constantly for the rest of the holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.