Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Tracey, we're also going to Zante in August (Kalamaki). It will be our second holiday on the island, the first time being in Argassi which we really enjoyed. We hired motorbikes one day and went round part of the island- I can't really recall Tsilivi I'm afraid.

I found this website helpful and might be of interest to you. If you click on the picture of Tsilivi you will be able to navigate through the streets.
http://www.justzante.co.uk/article.asp?article=zante street view&item_ref=1981
p.s can someone tell me how to pronouce tsilivi/
nearest i can get is... forget the T sil-i-vi sil [as in silver] i [as in it] vi [as in victor]

yasus
wizard
Couldn't have put it better Wizard!

Been quite a few years since we went to Tsilivi, so someone who has been more recently will give you some more uptodate info but we really liked the resort. Quite a lot going on without being too loud, nice restaurants, plenty of bars and a lovely beach area. Hopefully it hasn't changed too much!
thanks for that wizard and shirley
justzante site is great
regards tracey
justzante site is great

yes used it myself and its on my trusted list.. but please don't abandon HT

yasus
wizard
trasjohno i went to tsilivi in september,my gf knows the owners and staff in the planet from when she did a season in the resort,best bar in town by far on a night,nice apartments too,wish we'd stayed there instead of the tragically awful zante maris! you'll love the place,have a good time
We love Zakynthos too, we've stayed in Argassi and Laganas and will be off to Kalamaki in August with Shirley. We've passed through "silly v" as I like to call it, on a motorbike and it looked like a nice place. We always say it defeats the object of going to Greece if you go AI or HB. Half the fun is eating a traditional Greek meal with a glass (or 3)of Ouzo or Metaxa watching the sun go down -the other half is the people, the music, the atmosphere - I could go on and on - can't wait myself :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.