Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Have a look at skyscanner.net or travelsupermarket.com. Both will search the airlines for you and I find it gives you a rough idea of how much prices are at the moment.
I replied to the above but for some reason it didn't post.

I tried the websites and skyscanner claims no flights are going from Zante to Manchester in June or July - even though it said there was going from Manchester to Zante - very strange.

Travel Supermarket has come up with a price around the £310 mark, and the best I have found at the moment is £300 going to Fly Thomas Cook directly - if anybody finds a better deal please let me know. :-)
sorry posted this in the wrong topic:

You dont say how long you want to go for but I cam up with a one week 22.0.608 for £195.00 with XL. You may also find a promo code on this site which will get you another 5 or 10.00 off.

Kind Regards
Stewart

http://www.xl.com/flight_select.asp?src ... F06%2F2008
Yes, I just replied to you Stewart in the wrong topic ha.

Anyway, ... we wish to go for 10 days ... we feel a week isn't long enough and 2 weeks is perhaps too long. Also, we wish to fly from Manchester - with Liverpool & Leeds as other airports we could perhaps fly from instead.

I hope this helps.
Its the 10 day duration that will mean prices will be higher and give you less choice as some operators only operate the one flight a week allowing for only 7 or 14 night durations.

Kind Regards
Stewart Wilkie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.