Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i'm sure it wont be your 1st and last time to this wonderful country :sun2
hi bradfordsonhols
ihave stayed at the grand aquaruim many times you will love it . :D
regarding towels you will have towels supplied for apartment use. all you need is to take your towels for swimming pool or beach
i have posted their website so you can source more information. http://www.aquariumhotels.com
hope this helps
If you haven't been to Turkish apartments before, you may be surprised to learn that they do not replace the loo rolls. You will get a starter one, but that is it! So go shopping for some on arrival....
I agree with Mehmet, we once went b n b to a hotel was very surprized they just supplied one loo roll!
You could email them for the answer to your question, reservation@aquariumhotels.com
Thanks for all of your answers -

@rwb46 - we emailed them over a week ago and got no answer.

@jcarey2536 - everywhere we look, we get positive feedback for the grand aquarium, so can't wait to get out there now
Went to Club aquarium which is the sister hotel to Grand aquarium 3 years ago and towels in our appartment were changed on a daily basis, We were told at reception that if they werent changed just to ask rception whom would send someone up with clean ones.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.