Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I don't have a clue of the cost as i haven't been there in a few years via Kos but i remember that you had to pay for Visas. I think it took less than an hour on the hydrofoil(that was from Turkey to Kos) but i remember not being able to get the Hydrofoil from Kos that may have changed now but then we had to get a ferry and everybody on the boat was green on the return home.

Tip about Bodrum you will notice the weather is a lot more severe. Water is recommended :wink: Also don't change your money to Turkish Lira's when you go over Euro is accepted everywhere and you usually get a better deal for this also :D
Thanks Turkeygal. We stayed in Bodrum last year and had a fab time but that was in May. I think it would be too hot for the kids in July so a day trip there is the next best thing. karen
Yeh i remember when i went over on the daytrip the heat seemed worse because i was used to the cool breeze in Kos. Sorry i couldn't help with prices but i'm sure you will find someone else who knows the prices or even when you get there you will find someone with a reasonable deal.
We did this trip twice from Kos. Well worth the trip over but sorry cannot for the life of me recall how much we paid, sorry. Think it took about an hour or so on the boat.
Heather
Thanks for the replys, it would be lovely to visit Bodrum again and the friends we made. karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.