Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
2 Months to go
19 Posts
Plenty of bikes for hire in Benaulim also a couple of the restautants down near CJM had bikes last year or just ask a Taxi Driver Im sure they will quote you a price :D
Jill, look HERE for some mumbai hotels. Hope it helps, Tony :wink:
thank you all for your help am looking at the hotels in mumbai at the mo they seem quite expensive, guess it is a city. Would you suggest that is a good city to go and see. We have been to south goa 4 times and explored it on the back of a motorbike and are looking to see another part of india this time. any suggestions as to which one to visit would be lovely. we have 3 weeks this time so not too pushed on time tho need time to do some of our favourite places. agonda being one of them. and special thanks to tony who always gives me help :D :) :)
Jill, also look HERE On it is the hotel that datsun05 recommends, Tony :wink:
look at the third tip here Jill :lol:
thank you fiona, i am learning!!!
come on then- I'll be expecting to see you use it :lol:
That option will appear once you are a member, then your see :wink:
will work it out tomorrow Fiona (hopefully) and thanks the other tips help too.
ok tony, nearly there did think of sending this message in four sections but guess that would be cheating, really appreciate your advise. :)
dentist in south goa any recommendations . That was a long word this time of day!!! looking at other cities now to visit from goa not just mumbai maybe another one would be more interesting looking to experience india and the culture. posted late friday night :shock:
thank you third stage will look into the bikes there
Evening jill :lol: Your all want you are :lol: This is one that tightjock put on in an earlier posting CLICKY HERE Tony :wink:
thank you both, ,am not all want,just asking questions.
but you both know more than me.
I can help the first timers!!! I really appreciate your advise and we love goa so much
we are on count down now .have various animals to sort out and the house oh and the children :oops: So trying to sort out the time away
as i said i really appreciate all your advise its all logged.
we had a brilliant time last jan thanks to you guys and your info.
am i close to being a member????? not just a new member now
jill x
Jill where in the South are you staying?

We are in Cavelossim until 6th January.
We are leaving UK on the 4th Jan staying in Dona sa maria , tanborim Ist time not staying at the Ramada. had a look at it last year and booked it so fingers crossed it is ok.
Hi we are arriving on the 1st jan till 15th, staying in colva, really looking forward to it. :)
Hi green eyed lady, We will not be far from you
Jill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.