Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
i've gotta wait till 9th september! :(
Enjoy your holidays all you lucky people.

i maybe over in nov for a week notsure yet.

But i'm def over there in march for 2 weeks.
We have been to tenerife for the last six years, but always in November.
The daytime temp has always been good, but the night time temp has on occasions been a bit cool, prompting a long sleeved blouse/shirt on an evening, especially when dining/drinking outside of an establishment.

My question is...
Were going 2 month's earlier this year in September. do we need the long sleeves at night or can we get away with short sleeves.
In November it gets dark approx 7:30. in September, I'm thinking 9:00 and should be several degrees higher.
a'm I right or A'm I wrong?.
neverflywithus
I've been to Tenerife September 2002,2003,2004 and will be going back again this September,although late in the month, this time. You're right in saying that the temperatures are warmer both day and night. Have never needed a jacket when going out in the evenings,at this time of year. Have always gone out with short sleeves. Had some lovely hot, sunny weather during the day too.
If I remember correctly,like in June,it gets dark around 9p.m.
Was there in November last year too, and had my jacket on most nights. You'll probably remember that lots of the Restaurants had their outdoor heaters on, it was quite chilly...so yes..you will find a big difference. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.