Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi steve where did you stay we were in corfu last september had a fab view of the albanian mountains from our hotel, we are going again this sept we never went accross to albania regards louise
hi
stayed at the corfu club arpartments, Tzvros, on the main junction between corfu town and dassia. Not a nice place.
Love Corfu, stayed chandris a couple of times.
Steve
we were on the coast opp fab view of albania the blue bay escape st spyridon :P
We stayed at ipsos, enjoyed it except fo the one legged dogs that the scooters had knocked down, i bought burgers for them every night animal lovers dont go, went to kassiopi and could see clear over the water to albania didnt know you could get a boat there would loved to have done that, as spoke to an abanian who told me what it was like there
Rosie
Would like to see the pics if you would be good enough to put them on

regards rosie
I was wondering about that trip, meant to do it few years back but didn't, plus the year before that couldn't do it due to the fighting over there as the trips were cancelled. However definately (fingers crossed) going to do it this year when we go in August. Roughly how much does it cost, and would definately be interested in any pictures.
Thanks, Andrea
Trying to put pictures on, BUT having trouble.
Advice needed with how to submit them.
Steve
Hi i lived in corfu for a year and my husband is from Albania and mydaughter is half albanian! I didnt do a trip over but have visited many times to see family. They have some lovely places to visit and everyone is friendly. My family come from a village called Ksamil its got a lovely beach although I do have to say they are quite behind in times. The main town Sarande is also good lots of little markets and some nice places to eat and drink. We did visit the castle thing (sorry cant remember the pro per name) :?: However I would recommend this trip to everyone. My family are still building apartments over there but there is not much demand for holiday makers.

Hope this helps anyone
Happy to have been there,

Fantastic, virgin nature not yet fully explored where it still guides you through its natural paths with genuine wisdom and confidence.
Be there, indulge yourself and forget about the rest.

:D :D :D
I am going to corfu in june and i also was wondering how much the trip would be
Hi
Prices varied, but between £70 & £85 for 2 including lunch in Sanandra.
Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.