Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Kath04 :wave

Yes there is a day trip to Parga from Corfu, the trip is available from most of the resorts in Corfu. You are collected by coach early in the Morning at your resort (from Kassioppi we got picked up about 7am) and taken to Corfu town where the ferry leaves from.
The ferry trip to Parga takes 2.5 hours and you get approx 2.5 hrs in Parga, before going to Paxos for a couple of hours and then back to Corfu, arriving back about 7pm and then transferring back to your resort, about 9pm for Kassioppi, a long day :lol:

The total cost (as far as I remember) is about 35- 40 Euro per adult and half price for children, this may vary for other resorts depending on how far away you are from Corfu town ?

This trip can be booked in any of the tour shops in all the resorts and it is much cheaper this way than booking through your tour rep.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.