Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
ooo !! any chance someone could record it for me ? beers in it at the Gozo bar of your choice if someone could...
Is this a repeat? if so one of the shows is about a couple who are looking to buy a house for disabled children to holiday in. Or is it a new series?
Hi there :wave I saw that last night. I think it was about 2 years old and prices have gone up quite a lot since Malta joined the EU :?
Hi Mark & Nicky and Charliegirl, yes this is a repeat it has been on about 4 times now, but the scenery in Malta is something I could never ever get fed up looking at.

Sliema2
We spent an hour watching the programme - and 2 hours discussing what property we'd buy - if only....! That house in Valletta was something else, but the views from the Cottonera property ....

Incidentally we bought a fun DVD off ebay the other day - Malta by Microlight. Bit of a giggle really, but it certainly brought back some memories.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.