Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hi ju33les thanks for the info i will be watching it we go out to benidorm on 29th september for 2 weeks any other info would be appreciated thanks :roll:
if you want a tip, dont go to see Mathew and Son, the boy is not a bad singer, everything else----dad , banter is cringeworthy
gerryg, totally agree. :wink:
Hello everyone. I respect other people's opinions, but if I may point out that Julie was mentioning a TV programme about Benidorm, and with Colin and Matt Fisher being friends of ours, we get regular information. Matthew and Son have become quite infamous, especially after there appearance on the Xtra Factor with Ben Shephard, who, along with many others, found tham entertaining characters, even featuring them again in the Xtra Factor on the night of the Finals.

As I say, everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are acts in Benidorm who I would not wish to see myself, not because they are no good, just that they do not entertaihn me personally. Like Matthew and Son, these acts have many people who look forward to seeing them when in Benidorm - I would not single out an act who do not entertain me, and tell other people not to go and see them because they are no good.

As a matter of interest, Colin (the dad) has a successful cabaret history, which has included appearinhg with Matt Monroe. Colin started out as a Butlins Redcoat in the era which saw artists like Cliff Richard, Jimmy Tarbuck, Des O'Connor and many others sharing the same platform. Matthew not only performs with his dad, he is also an important member of the highly successful Take That tribute now appearing in Benidorm.
As we already have a topic which discusses acts, I will close this one now to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.