Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
A2B Transfers
10 Posts
It cost you £64.00 and they have now agreed to pay you - OK it has been a bit of a pain getting it - but what do you want?

There is no guarantee that you will get any compensation and you will be sat around for some time £64.00 out of pocket. If you raise the question of compensation they will be within their rights to sit on the £64.00 until the matter is settled. Take the money and put it down to experience.

Now a question. Did you enjoy your holiday - apart from the transfer problem? Why not write a review so others can see the good and bad points? Browse through the various forums and see if you can help someone else.

fwh
I don't think it would be unreasonable to point out to them any expenses you incurred in making phone calls in regard to both arranging the replacement transfer and claiming back the cost of it if there were any.
If it was me I would take the money and call it a day.
I'd also take the money as it's not worth extra stress and further expense. Obviously think twice about using them again.
I think that this company has already featured in the complaints section of the forum - or possibly on the Balearics forum about unsuccessful transfers.

For what it's worth, I'd take the money now and choose another transfer company in the future.
I would take the money and run, we used this company in August from Dalaman to Icmeler, the transfer was not good. It took more than double the time of a normal transfer and three times the time of a private one. :evil:
:que
i used A2B in spain last year,apart from having to phone them twice in spain to confirm pick up time for departure everything was ok.

as regards the £64 pounds you have been offered,i personally would accept it and put it down to experience.

regards percy. :sun2
I would take the money and let them loose my future custom.
Take the money and splash as many holiday site as you can warning others of this company.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.