Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
No!

Bulgaria is very child friendly, and even when you go at the very beginning and end of the season, ie outside UK school holidays, you find children who should be at school, or other nationalities who have different term dates.

None of this prevents parents taking pre-school children at any time of the season.

You will find fewer children in the more expensive 5* hotels and I would avoid all inclusive hotels which people with children think good value.

Peter
Thanx will continue looking. There will be one around in Bulgaria somewhere.
Please let us know if you manage to find one.

Peter
in certain brochures the palas in sunny beach do not take childrens bookings, but thats not anhy use if others such as balkan allow them :roll:
The 8th August 2006 review of the Palas/Palace HERE would probably rule it out for anyone looking for a peaceful holiday.

Baldur
the same review is on this sites review page.it seems all adult hotels make more noise than those that allow kids.at least the kids are in bed at a decent hour :roll: we had the same problem a couple of years back in the sever/yug.people above us moving the furniture around when they came back about 4am
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.