Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
looks like you have cracked it, :tup one job down another couple of hundred to do,[ what you doing after midnight] :rofl :rofl
Im still catching up on my sleep from the other night :) lol To do list has gone down a lot tonight.

Sweet glad neither of you are seeing ads on the forum pages :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but for every page I load on HT now, I get a barrage of loud clicks. Too fast for me to count how many...but about 6
There's some writing flashes up at the bottom of the screen
and then the facebook and twitter icons load at the top.

It's starting to get irritating as it happens for every page...and since I usually trawl through the destinations I've been to, and some of the other boards...
that's a lot of clicks :roll:
PS I haven't joined the facebook page and I don't do twitter
so I wonder if this makes a difference?
Hi Acorn - I've not got HT on Facebook and I don't do Twitter but not getting any clicks etc like you are :think All fine here.
Hi Acorn,

Sounds like you have something to trying to open itself in your browser - which isnt originating on HT. As it sounds like a pop up blocker stopping windows from opening.

Is your anti virus and spyware software upto date?

Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.