Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
As it's late season I wonder if they are trying to fill just one of the hotels? In the past I've been moved mid-holiday in October as a hotel has only a few guests and wants to shut down for winter.
as mentioned it's probably because one or the other hotel will close down if it's not filled up enough,october is VERY hit and miss and many of the big hotels struggle to get enough rooms sold to even cover their overheads,that said if you book a specific hotel it should tell you the score BEFORE you part with your cash.
I know, and the reason they gave for sending the e-mail was that we should have been notified on the web-site as part of the booking process.

They said that they would put a request in for us to stay in the correct hotel but this would not be 100% guaranteed. They also said that this particular chain (Mitsis) allocate on arrival in Kiotari no matter what company the rooms are booked through.

We're just going to have to wait and see.
i'll be honest,no matter what hotel you get put in,if the price was good you're on a winner as kiotari is absolutely beautiful,i work with someone who lives there and going down there for the day is always a pleasure,good choice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.