Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi

Me and my fiancee' are flying out to malaga this thursday and will be staying in fuengirola for the 4th time. It has a lovely beach and the nightlife is ideal for us. Not to crazy but certainly plenty of choice. We have also stayed the los boliches and love this area also. We have stayed in the confortel, fuengirola beach hotel and also la jabega aparthotel and have been pleased with all 3.

We use fuengirola as a base to visit other resorts like marbella, benelmadena and torremolinos. And whilst all 3 have something to offer we prefer fuengirola to use as a base. It has a fantastic beach and plenty of lovely restaurants.

Wherever you end up on the costa del sol i am sure you wont be disappointed.
Fuengirola is spot on for couples, it has everything, bars, nice restaurants, wether it be spanish, english, chinese, italian, there is just so much choice, good public transport, great for exploring, malaaga, marbella, gibraltar, torro, benalmadena, cannot wait to visit the marina in benalmadena, also weather is just fantastic, and the beaches have just won the best beach awards in spain, los boliches is amazing, love bar latina, and all the cute bars behind the yaramar, has a lovely spanishy feel, I am a regualar and go every year and always look forward to it, I class it as my 2nd home...roll on 8 wks :sun2
yeah i have to agree that bar latina is a great place . Always made to feel very welcome there.
La Cala is a nice place. Best beaches are from Cabopino to Marbella. My opinion is that Fuengirola is much too busy and noisy now they have allowed 2 way traffic on the sea front.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.