Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
advice please
5 Posts
If you can get flights reasonable,may be better to do DIY,we always stay at Club Likya apts in Marmaris,nice location in Amutalan area,got gold awards every year with Thomsons,but only doing direct from now on,apts are spotless,lovely pool,close to some nice restaurants,and british takeaway,etc.apts sleep 4,£15 per night all season,and you could get a minibus transfer return for about £110 for all of you,booking with a tour operator would be expensive for all of you in August,worth thinking about!.
Why not check out our review section here, whilst waiting for further sugestions :- CLICK HERE

Kath HT Admin
we have been going to marmaris now for ten years and have booked to go in may,we have went diy and paid 1000 pound for flights thats for 4 adults aand three kids aged 15,12 and 2,we have booked the sun apartments at 15 per night per room,the owner is picking us up at the airport and dropping us back off for 90 pound,we stayed there last year and the apartments are huge,they have 2 seperate bedrooms and a seperate kitchen and living room and the rooms are a good size,the owners and staff are friendly and it is situated in a nice area of marmaris,if you look it up you can book with the owner direct.There would be plenty of space for all of you in one apartment id say.
Hi ,As self catering the best choice Villa or apartment rent..I can recommend you Hisaronu and OvacÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚±k area...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.