Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi ,
did you get hold of a copy of the video as i have one. my friend taped it for me whilst we were actually out there on holiday with them whilst it was on over here.We have also been contacted by holidays from hell about goa as well as kenya.I can honestly say now though after 12 years of trying with african safari club and 20 holidays to kenya they are the cheapest company to travel with, for us this time they finally got it right. We couldn`t of asked for a better holiday with them and we can`t fault one thing about them this time.
sue.
No, I havent as yet! I'm glad you had a great holiday with ASC this year, I'm a lover of kenya albeit i have only visited twice so far! The problem I have with them is the higher up people (ie. the european owners) that are making it hard for the kenyan employees to provide customer satisfaction as they fearing their jobs if they do anythig wrong.

i know my experience was only one holiday taken last year, in comparison to the hundreds of people flying out wih them each week from the uk (and of course germany i believe), but he things i experienced were serious enough for me not to use them again. I possibly would for a cheap flight as their timings are ace, but not for accomodation as its very cheap as you know to book independently.

I would very much like to see the video, someone has sadi they will mail me a dvd but that was a while ago, i'm not in any hurry will contact yuo soon if the dvd doesnt come through the post in the next week or so.

take care

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.