Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Wow - they could make a film out of your experience!
Ohmigod what a terrible ordeal :shock: :(
what are your next steps? This sounded a real nightmare.
What a tale of woer and I sympathise with you.

I couldn't believe it when I read it earlier and you could definitely not make that up.

John
As I new user you may not know you can get free advice. Take a look at this.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1166
She has done wonders for HT members!
Oh my god, I only booked two days ago to Kenya. Thankfully not that hotel or travel company. I hope they aint all like that!!!!! Booked with Somak to go to Turtle Bay Beach Club.
What a nightmare, I was half way through reading your experience and kept thinking any minute now you're going to say ha ha only joking, it was a great holiday. Hard to imagine all those things going wrong on one holiday. Think you should report it to the holidays from hell number at the top of this page.
What a nightmare. Hope all goes well for your girlfriend now.

Please keep us informed as to what happens.
Blimey!! I will never again comlpain about my hotel bed being a bit hard! Have you been in touch with the national news papers?? You should do. Where are you off to for your next holiday?? I would reccomend butlins.
Keep safe : )
have you complained to the company since you got back and if so what have they said.Which airline did they use?
Yep,we have booked with them and flying???? 4 weeks today!
booked 6 nights stay in one of the hotels,4 nights on the Royal Star and another 3 in the hotels.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.