Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
hi, in january it can be a bit of hit n miss. ive been many times in january and had some fantastic weeks,but also had some bad ones. agadir though is lovely and you must try
When you say you have had good and bad weeks,what sort of temperatures could i expect(roughly!!!)
We usually go to Goa in january and it is about 27 or 28 deg. That is how i like it...or even hotter. :cheers
hi there, we have had roughly 20-25 degrees,but as said ,you take your chance. we will be back there ourselves end december,beginning of january, and hoping for the best.
The days could be hot and sunny, but it cools down rapidly at night. Too cold to sit out.
Can anyone give me some idea what the weather is like in Agadir in January, hours of sun, temperature and rainfall.

We usually go to Goa in January and have been to Mexico a few times. But we are on a much tighter budget this year, and there seems to be some good deals to Morrocco, so thought we may give it a try.

Any advice would be welcomed.
Many Thanks
Mazzy
hi

we have just returned from agadir and although ive never been in january i was told that its about 23 degrees, with minimal, if any rainfall. i have been to goa in january and agadir is no where near as hot as there in jan.

hope this helps a bit

angie x
On the coast likely to be cold (15 to 20) and wet (well it is by the atlantic like Ireland). I'd stay in marrakesh where it will be warmer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.