Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The only person likely to pull you up about the age of your son are the guards at the top of the rides.

However if he says he is 11, what can they do? As long as he is over the height restriction then no problemo.

Of course, you tell the people at the enterence he is 10 and pay kids prices.
Hi Firestars,

Yes I was planning to do that but then suddenly thought, what if they give the children different coloured wristbands or something and if they have got that colour band on when they get to the top of the slide the guards refuse to let them on unless they are wearing armbands.

Just wondered if they had you whichever way.
Hi

Nope, no wristbands.
Hi,

this is why we stick to the one in Alcudia, theres more than enough for my two (age 10 and 8), they can go on pretty much everything and we can walk to get there. went to the big one in Magaluf couple of years back and found far too busy and too many restrictions.
Great, sounds like we should be OK then.

I thought the one in Magaluf might be too busy which put us off a little.

Thanks for your help :glynis
Of the 2 in Magaluf, Aqualand is the more child friendly as Western Water Park seens to go for the more "Adventurous" slides, but if that's what you like then take your choice.

Of the 2 Aqua is the prefered choice of my 4 kids but don't let that sway you, both are worth the money if you get a full day in
I thought the hidro-park was in alcudia???? :?

Am i wrong about that one? if so, what is the name of the park in alcudia???
No you are right Kailoe, Hidropark is in Alcudia and I think that is the one we will stick with.
Took my 2 boys lat summer to the hidro park in Alcudia. Eldest was 10 youngest 3 and noone stopped him and said he had to wear armbands!! Only problem is you have to rent your sunbeds but there are loads and also plenty of shade. Food wasn't up to much - burgers and chips etc.. and the drinks were v. expensive. They do have lockers to put your valuables in - again v. expe. Plenty of slides for the children - and no louts - unlike the one near Magaluf which just seemed full of 18year old lads hung over from the night before - not very family friendly.
Fantastic !

Thanks for that info New One, I'll make sure that we're stocked up with drinks before we go. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.