General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
San Miguel Hotel in Ibiza has reduced child prices up to 16 years
ai
Thanks i will look at that.
Fiesta tanit hotel in ibiza,rooms sleep up to four and children of 13 still pay child prices.reviews are pretty good too.
We are off to the Tanit again on 27 May next year - 2 weeks 2 adults + 2 children all inclusive £1977 - great deal (half term as well). First went 2004 - loved every minute. My 2 are excited already (and me too!!). Thomsons have some good money off deals on this hotel at the moment - we would highly recommend it.
San Miguel in Ibiza is the only hotel we've been to twice. It's a Thompson superfamily hotel and our teenage boy and girl loved it. This year (down to only one child - yippee...) we went to Ephesus Princess AI- Kusadasi Turkey -child price 16 and our 15yr old lad had a great time - he must have cos we rarely saw him! :lol: Have a look at my review on the Turkey hotel reviews. Next year we are off to Sun City - Turkey and the reviews on this site look good too. Will let you know next August!
Only just noticed this topic, so I don't know if you are still looking. I was looking at an AI for 2006 with a 13 year old. I came up with the following that had child prices.

Hotel Hemera - Side, Turkey
Occidental Alleggr Caribean Village - Agadir, Morocco
Gran Ventana - North Dom Rep

Not all brochures have the same child age limits for the same accommodations so you have to research thoroughly, and if there are four of you you still need to find a four bedded room to be able to take advantage of the kids deals.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.